The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Arrow Wolf Messerschmitt Group Build

Focke Wulf GB???   Hmm .... Something to think about ... Perhaps Arrow Wulf (haha, see what I did there?? "I'll be here all week folks") can put it's name to another one.   I've certainly got a Hasegawa Nowotny in stock and maybe a couple of other things that could be offered up (sanding sponges, Flory washes and some "tool" like equipment or even a book of some sort.  Let me have a think and see what I can come up with.

(I wish someone would produce the Kondor in 1/32nd !!  Sounds strange BUT I love the way the undercarriage works on the Fw 200 - they way the extend, they actually look like talons!)

• Like 2

• Members

Seems to an awful outbreaking a coughing going on here ... I can't quite make it out,.... A one, and what sounds like a nine and...and... No can't quite make the last bit out :)

It's a bad case of Würger fever!  Only one known cure!

• 8 months later...

Perfect starter gravity feed air brush. It's what I got for my 12 year year old to start off with. 40% off coupon from from Hobby Lobby. Ended up paying about $40 for it.

Yea several web sites suggested the Neo as a great starter airbrush. I was impressed with the review Paul from International Scale Modellers gave on their web site. Although he's a big fan of a German made airbrush manufacturer his first airbrush was a Neo and it is still in use for various tasks and as he said he still has a love affair with it! I paid $47.95 with free shipping so excited to learn all the airbrushing techniques.

Ralph