The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

1/32 Trumpeter ME 262A A-1a

Very nice Herman (I assume you painted it) you must be very proud of his work Handi, he's got the scheme bang on - very subtle mottles. Keep 'em coming.

PS: Herman always looks a bit pale to me, is he ok? Not suffering from any illness or anything? No? In which case he needs to get out .. He's very pasty looking, needs a bit of colour if you know what I mean.

I wonder if it is due to Herman working in an underground hangar for the past couple of years.. Might be time to make Herman a lawn chair and let him get a sun tan.

Yeah, it could be ... I think we ought have a campaign!   "Give Herman a holiday in the Seychelles" Campaign and make sure he has a towel to reserve his beach recliner (English in-joke) plus loads of sun factor 100,00. Either that or, if it's cheaper, paint will do.

Thanks Everyone,, truth be known about Herman ,,,, he has been with me since the early 70's. Most of his troops from the Marx Battleground set

didn't survive a house fire and an x-wife ,,, so I could never ask the guy to change,,,, he's just too stubborn ,,,, <_<

More to come!

• Like 1

Hello All,, I gave Herman the night off as he has been grinding away on this build ,,, getting close ,,, heres some teaser shots,,,

More to come,,,  Thanks for lookin!!!     :)

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1340.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Everyone,,,  well boxes have infiltrated our little airplane factory ,,, so Herman and I will be out of touch for a little while,,,

so until the next build Herman is proud to show our ME 262 A/ 1a crafted after Franz Schall's 1945 bird, 10/JG7 ,,, hope you all enjoy,,

It was a fun build for Herman and I ,,,,  till the next time,,,,,

Thanks for lookin!!     :D

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1357.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg