The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

The Arrow Wolf Focke Wulf Group Build

Grant

So who is close to finishing... But needs a little extra time? Me!!! If there is a few of us, I will stick it towards grant and see if we can extend this bday for a bit!

Well, if it helps everyone then I certainly would have NO objection to this being extended by, say, a further 30 days - provided there are a fair few of you that need the extra time.

Grant

• Like 2

As "sponsor" of the Focke Wulf Group Build I think we ought to have a "gentleman's" agreement to extend the period by one month, to end at 23.59 hours 30th April 2014.  It would be a shame to exclude some of these "tardy" builds for the sake of a couple of days.  Equally, it would be unfair on the models themselves if they were rushed and not finished to their full potential for want of a little extra time.

I trust no-one has a serious objection but if you do, then please let either me or Martin Philpott (the Judge) know by end of play today.  Failing which, I think we ought to consider the build period extended.

Grant

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

OK one and all - we're now WAY past the completion date and I would respectfully ask that those of you who haven't yet done so to please post your finished builds in the Finished Builds thread.  

Martin can then don his judging hat and choose the winners.  As they say "You've got to be in it to win it !"