The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

GB Eindeckers rules.

Fran

• Administrators

Hi guys.

Here are the rules of the GB that stars at November 1 st. (I copy part of then for the GB WWI  -thanks Martin :) -)

• Most be a Fokker Eindecker (E.I, II, III or IV) from WnW.
  • Dioramas, figures and related World War I items are also permissible but only in conjunction with an Eindecker.
  • The competition will begin at 12.01am on the 1th November 2013 and shall close at 11:59 on 30th April  2014.
  • Any media can be used along with any after market additions. Scratch building is also permitted or you can simply build OOB.
  • A works in progress thread must be opened for each separate entry.
  • The model must be UNSTARTED.
  • All members, including staff are eligible to participate.
  • The models will be evaluate by Grant Lovett, who decide the winner of this GB,  sole judge whose decisions shall be considered final.
  • The prize for the winner is given by Arrow-Wolf, a 25% voucher for shopping in Arrow-Wolf.WinnersVoucher_zps5b883804.jpg

• Please remember the good nature and intent of the forum, its members and staff at all times. If there is anything you are unsure of please inform one of the staff immediately so that it can be dealt with promptly.
  • Have fun, and build up your Eindeckers.

Thank you,
Edited by James H
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Hi Grant!!

For now, i really don`t have prizes to offer.

I heve lot to offer in the facebok competition, but for this GB I thinking about... ans start to find sponsor...

Here in Portugal all the GB the forum only offer a digital medel :) loool!!!

I`m not accustom to.. :)

Hi Grant!!

For now, i really don`t have prizes to offer.

I heve lot to offer in the facebok competition, but for this GB I thinking about... ans start to find sponsor...

Here in Portugal all the GB the forum only offer a digital medel :) loool!!!

I`m not accustom to.. :)

PM inbound!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi Guys!!

This week I made a review of 5 figures from The Fusilier. 

I like them very much but I think that Steve Warrilow is a really great guy and need all the support.

So, after talking with Steve, the Winner of the GB will also win a 1/12 German Pilot Bust, offer by The Fusilier (shipping on me).

1471329_10202263558888339_1707828290_n_z

1392519_637496472939993_1496238657_n_zps

Cheers

Francisco 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nice!

Never did a GB so hopefully my questions aren't to stupid:

1. Is it too late to get involved?
  2. Is replying to this sufficient for entering, or is starting a topic the entry?

I have to get on the site and order one now!  

Sorry, just want to ensure I do it correctly.  I know I dont have a chance, but it will push me and that's a good thing!

Nice!

Never did a GB so hopefully my questions aren't to stupid:

• Is it too late to get involved?.
  • Is replying to this sufficient for entering, or is starting a topic the entry?

I have to get on the site and order one now!  

Sorry, just want to ensure I do it correctly.  I know I dont have a chance, but it will push me and that's a good thing!

Hi Jonathan - a very warm welcome to LSM (if you haven't done a "Hello" already).

To answer you questions ... Nope. No problem joining in now - the GB started in November but still has a little while to run, in fact the last minute of the last day of April 2014 so there's plenty of time.

Decide which Eindecker you want to build, open a build thread on the GB main thread and go for it .. Just provide some nicely pictured, regular, progress reports along the way.

GB's are great fun, you can ask any questions you like, the others will always share hints and tips so what better way to model and have fun, plus you might even get to shop in my shop with a discount voucher as winner! ( you can shop there anyway if you wish ;) )

Good Luck.

Grant

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Breaking news!!!! 
HGW just join the Eindecker Challenge!!! HGW will give a set of seatbelts for the specific type of Eindecker too, for builder.

Logo is on the way!! :)

Thnaks so much to HGW for the support and Grant (Arrow-Wolf) for all the hard work! :)

Cheers.

Francisco

This is really great move from HGW and their belts are first class! Thank you very much genlemen.

Here comes the question:How can I get one of those HGW belts sets?
Should I write to Grant from Arrow Wolf or directly from HGW?

Best regards,

Sasho

• 1 month later...

Dear All,

I'm delighted to say that the HGW Seat Belts that were requested by PM to me are in today's post (except yours Jonathan, I just need your address and yours will be on it's way too, please PM or email me at grant@arrow-wolf.com.  Thanks!)  <----- Done !

The delay in getting these to you was as a result of HGW's parcel, although correctly addressed to me in the UK, being shipped by the Czech Post Office to the USA!  It bounced around there for a while before eventually being delivered to me.  I apologise profusely for this delay and hope it hasn't caused too much trouble.

I hope you will join me in thanking HGW for generously supplying their superb products to the Eindecker Group Build!!

Grant

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Guys, in order to give more time to all the WIP, I decided to extended the GB deadline for more TWO months! So the GB will close down at June, 31th.

:D So still lots of times to finish them!! I will do it!! :)