The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Spiteful out soon

Wingco57

According to Graham F from Iconicair the resin Spiteful is well on track. And an Attacker will be following it.

Great news! Graham will inform us when the kit will be available.

Having seen a built up kit at Telfort, we at LSM are excited.

Cees

• Like 2

Good follow up too as the Attacker basically used the Spiteful structure without the radiators. It was

first intened to name it Jet-Spiteful. Gladly they thought of an new name soon after.

Fantastic line up.
Cees

• 1 month later...

Update,

The Spiteful release has some delay. Iconicair informed us that some modifications in the

cockpit assembly are underway. This enables a better building sequence. Watch LSM

for a detailed review soon. A seafang is also expected.

We are excited, you too?

Cees

• 2 months later...

Got a message from Graham. The cockpit has been redesigned and is nearly ready. He got some more copies of

the original drawings which confirmed that his work was right on the ball. Some more tweaking. When there is more

news we'll let you know.

Cheers

Cees

• 2 months later...

Looking good Graham. Will the Spiteful be at Telford again?

Hi James, Yes, I'm casting them up tomorrow, the transfers are being made and I'm aiming to have 30 at least, with one fully made up, possibly painted if there's time and I get the parts to my friend [ who is also another Industrial modelmaker] in the next few days.

Graham

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Ok Cees,

The wings have a break in them, there are now camera ports [ optional depending on aircaft modelled] 4 in total with two vertical and one each side, the tail now has an arrestor hook, a set of contra rotating propellors and also complete new set of decals, I'll post a picture of the parts maybe tomorrow.

P.S. I've given up the day job [ Architectural models ] so I am now into this full time.

Regards

Graham

• Like 2