The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

JU 88C-2

I had no idea CMK did a conversion. Looking forward to seeing this.

What's in the CMK box?

Here you go.

CMK1.jpg

I got it only because I needed some decals. All the other bits are coming from Aims and I was buying Pastor Johns nose originally along with his MTO night fighter decals but the decals are no longer available. 

Aaron

• Administrators

Here you go.

CMK1.jpg

I got it only because I needed some decals. All the other bits are coming from Aims and I was buying Pastor Johns nose originally along with his MTO night fighter decals but the decals are no longer available. 

Aaron

Well, thank you Aaron! Now I've gone and ordered a set!! ;) Seriously, thanks for that. Very useful. I have a window frame from a C-0/2 here, and the AIMS decals for that specific machine which crash landed in Norway. Here's the frame:

DSC02305.jpg

• Like 4

Here you go.

CMK1.jpg

Aaron

Follow this link to AIMS C2 conversion, if you have not already seen this:   AIMS Ju88 C2 conversion

If you have not yet ordered from AIMS you might want to consider for your C2.  If you already got these, my apologizes for being nosey.  :)

Look forward to see progress,