The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

Here you Grant - http://www.panzershop.cz/inshop/scripts/price_list.asp?Level=46

Being a Mk.IV you want the second one on list, Part # PS35A327

Ordered ! 

Not the easiest site to navigate I must say, and it's not clear whether you get charged postage or not - then you confirm to buy and then ... nothing. Obviously an emailed invoice arrives but it's all very puzzling.

I'm soooo happy to see that this topic was resurrected! I love getting updates on this stuff from everybody. My model purchases have been non-existent this last month, so I don't have anything cool to post, but I like having a place to show off whenever I do get something, haha.

Mike - superb armour ! I'm very, very tempted by the 1/24th scale Tasca Panzer II I've got in stock BUT I have to remember its stock and not my personal stash !! Pity that.

KoJo - nice, but I think you need to see someone :). But those Dragon Wing-Tech E-3's are super impressive.

• Like 1

The Wife doesnt understand the importance of the 109, but thats ok I feel the same way about all her jewelry.

Hahaha I have the same problem!!! Last count, I had 23 1/32 109's (E's-K's).... Plus two drawers filled with AM for them!

• Like 1

In the last month all I've orderd is the Verlinden 1:5 Ulysses S. Grant Bust.

$%28KGrHqF,!lcE9RdsW2UEBPZMb4PjOQ~~60_35

At this moment with multiple hundreds in the garage slated for Ebay, I'm trying to get kits OUT the door not IN the door.

They're the Fine Molds "bendable" plastic belts I read about em so I thought I'd have a go at em. They look super detailed just got to paint em. Ill snap a better pic when I get back.

As for the 109 I guess just after the E I just built Eduards and just wanna try a different kit I guess.

• Administrators

You wanted LARGE SCALE? Ok, how about a 1:16 Albatros D.Va? Just got this from Model Expo.

A lot of the metal parts are crap, but I intend to use this as a basis for something far better. It's still a great kit. When you move the rudder pedals and stick, the control surfaces move too!

DSC01120.JPG

DSC01128.JPG

DSC01121.JPG

DSC01122.JPG

DSC01123.JPG

DSC01124.JPG

DSC01125.JPG

DSC01126.JPG

DSC01127.JPG

I'm used to working in wood and metal, which is just as well as I need to make a whole new set of brazed brass ailerons, elevators and a rudder.

• Like 4