The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Important Forum tweaks and changes

James H

• Administrators

Hi all,

You may have noticed that LSM has been performing a little clean-up work on the front page. We've removed unused areas and consolidated others in order to streamline things. We all hate endlessly-flowing forum front pages!

Take a look around and see what you think. We haven't finished implementing our changes yet, so we'll keep you updated here.

Our biggest change though is one that you might be appreciative of. LSM now has a forum area for Non-LSM Projects!!

We all build stuff which is 1:48 and smaller from time to time. I do to, and now we have somewhere where we can share that work! 

Some of that stuff isn't small either. We understand that jet guys are pretty stumped with the lack of good 1:32 models, so now you can show your 1:48 work etc.

If you are building a model which is smaller than 1:35/1:32, then now you have a place for that. We are also opening up that area to include any military modelling, such as ships, subs, figures etc. No civilian or sci-fi etc is allowed here, and any such topics will be deleted without question.

We hope you like the changes so far.

LSM Team....

• Like 5

• Administrators

About time gentlemen. Why the change of heart? This is good news though. I will soon be posting my progress on my 1/200 USS Missouri. Stay tuned.

And my DeAgostini D51 locomotive.

Paul

Hey Paul,

I forgot about the D51.....after all, it IS military! I might join you!

• Like 1

Hey Paul,

I forgot about the D51.....after all, it IS military! I might join you!

Great Jim. I know it's not plastic but damn! it is a sweet kit. It has it's own challenges though but this thing is going together pretty well. It's HEAVY and I think that might be it's greatest challenge. Already broken it twice from handling it. Epoxy is the answer where you can get away with it. CA not so much and I am soldering where I think it will mean the most for longevity.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Moderator, I have left messages with two other moderators and no one is getting back to me. I am unable to get into 'my content' as a message comes up telling me I am not authorised to see this page.' I wanted to add to my content but cannot. Please look into it.

Thanks

John (AIMS)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Dear Moderator, I have left messages with two other moderators and no one is getting back to me. I am unable to get into 'my content' as a message comes up telling me I am not authorised to see this page.' I wanted to add to my content but cannot. Please look into it.

Thanks

John (AIMS)

All sorted John! Check your PM

Finaly! Thanks for this reformation of LSM that has kept me away since the death of SP&R n' formation of LSM. I'm more or less mostly a 1:72 builder so this is indeed welcome!

Welcome back McCoy. Looking forward to seeing you posts in 1/72 :-) Post away in the Non-LSM section.

Ralph.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...