The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

NEW WNW!!!!!!!! THE DREAM OF MANY!!!

Fran

You have to give WNW credit, this is definitely the way to fire up WWI modelers prior to the Holiday season !  Regardless of the slight delay and cost,WNW will have a "Killer" model here !  They are REALLY in a league of their own. (Of course,many will buy....few will build ! ) ;)

I try very hard to limit my purchases to Brit subjects (hey, i have to draw a line somewhere!!) and I thought I had got away with it this Christmas, WNW-wise! No such luck.......

Mossies, Harvards, Lancasters, DH9, Hunters, goodness knows what else.... I can't keep up.

Tim

This is really great news, I will be ordering at least one! :D :D :D :D .  I wonder how many of the paint schemes will have decals and how many will need to hand masked?  In my opinion hand masking some of those schemes could really be patience trying.

WNW has historically included decals for the complicated stripey stuff. But I really hope (cough...HINT!) Maketar or HGW or someone puts together paint masks for these bad boats...

You make an excellent point.  I hope someone gets your hint, then again be it either decals or masks we all come out winners with this kit (IMHO).

I have taken my time on all the kits I have, the started ones and the finished ones, I have never been this inpatient to get a model kit before, ever since seeing a super detailed 1/72 version of the late Felixstowe, I have wanted to build a large scale, but could never find one.......

I may find both of these winding their way to my doorstep, even if I will never get the chance to build them.......

Dave

• Like 1