The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Junkers GB - Finished Models

Grant

That's it ... Times Up ... Put Down your weapons of choice and stand back from the bench (as they say in all good TV shows)

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PLACE YOUR COMPLETED WORKS OF ART INTO THIS "FINISHED MODELS" THREAD AND PLEASE WOULD YOU DO SO BY WEDNESDAY 7th JANUARY TO GIVE ME A CHANCE TO SEE ALL THE CONTENDERS IN ONE PLACE  -  THANK YOU!

I promise that I will cast my myopic eye over your finished creations and announce the Winner by Saturday 10th January 2015. 

Thank you all for making this a fun and creative Group Build!

Grant

• Like 1

Superb job Ralph!  

I always think "black" night-fighters are possibly the toughest to get right and, man, you've carried it off superbly!

Good luck!

Grant

Thanks Grant! It was a great joy to do this kit as it was my first build with LSM using all my newly learned techniques! Had lots of help during the build from many LSM members. I kinda miss it, lol!!

• Like 1

Ralph,

The more I look at her the more I realise what a long way you've come- she is a beauty!! Well done!!

All the best

Ted

Thanks Ted. The members of LSM hold total responsibility for my modeling growth. Their kind nurturing and friendship has been greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE!!!

If you have completed your model and want it judged then it really needs to be added to this thread!

Meanwhile, if everyone is in accord, I'd be happy to lengthen the completion date by two weeks to Jan 24th 2015

to accommodate those whose models are on the cusp of being finished .... please cast a "Yay" or a "Nay" to this suggestion.  

C'mon everyone!  Join Ralph in this thread and give me something to judge !!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it was a difficult choice, and the competition was stiff, but .........

I formally declare that first place is shared between a bloke called Ralph and another called Sarc..... :)

Congratulations Ralph, your Nightfighter is a deserved winner and would have stood proud with any other model submitted.

Grant.

• Like 4

Congrats Ralph.

Even with a dozen other models, your Ju 88 is pretty damn amazing, and a very brave, all black project!

Thanks Jim I appreciate that. It was a fun build but wished we had more Participation!! Would have been more fun being judge with other models!

Oh well we'll see how we fair with the new upcoming builds.

Thanks again!