The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

It is still sitting on the workbench and waiting for me to find some Mojo to work on the wing / fuselage joint.  Going to require some serious scratch building to close it in correctly and just not in the mood for it at the moment.  Working on a few other projects that are coming together well, so will have some more WIP post up in the future.  Thanks for the encouragement OZ.  

KJ

No prob kirk, can be frustrating at times, my last effort that took 4 torturing months on a trumpeter P47C that didn't survive its maiden flight, the buble top is now on the bottom of the stash pile, just wished that a reputable company would offer both P47 C/D versions of a decent buildable kit, I think trumpeter is a waste of $$$. Anyway, back to business, if you ever decide to abandon the kit, I'd be interested in buying it off you, it's going to be a looong time until the ZM 'Wulf' kits will be released I think! I can't wait for the D9, my all time favourite German A/C. I've got a ZM He 219 owl and Tamiya bird cage in the stash, the cage will be first on the bench, followed by the owl, but I've already got eyes for special hobby's Yak 3, want something with red stars in the squadron to break up the usual suspects! By the way I've noticed that you use a jig to hold your kit, do you like them? I want to obtain a vertigo jig & the update, i hope I would be a good investment! Anyway, what ere you currently working on? Love your work man, especially the rivet detail, I wish I could improve my construction skills to your level, but as the sayin goes in Australia ; eat a tablespoon of cement and harden the f... Up! Catch ya mate. Oz

• Like 1

Hey Oz, Yeah I do like the Vertigo jigs and highly recommend them.  Currently a few projects underway, ZM 1/32 TA-152HO, HK 1/32 B-17G and Tamiya 1/32 F-4C.  I like to work on a few projects at a time, when I get bored or frustrated with one kit, I will move over and work on another.  Just how I roll.

KJ 

• Like 1

Yeah thanks for the reply kirk, a jig will be ordered shortly! I've noticed that my mosquito project is now ready to be primed for the painting process. It's a big kite and I think the ZM 'sws' owl will be even bigger and hard to handle, hence the need for a jig. I must say you do well having three projects on the bench, I can only work on a solo kit, bench space is the hassle here. So best of luck with Ta 152 Ho version, I've got one on order myself, keep me in the loop on how the progress goes with it. All the best with your kits bloke, keep up the good work.... Oz

• Like 1