The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Arrow Wolf's Messerschmitt GB - Change to the Rules

So, you're all sitting there wondering whether this is going to throw all your good work out of the window right? Well .......

IT'S GOOD NEWS !!!

In light of all the issues surrounding the "Great (not Wall Street) Crash of 2013" and the temporary lack of a forum on to which you could continue posting your builds, the staff have agreed to extend the completion date of the competition Group Build by one month.

Therefore, officially, the "Arrow Wolf Messerschmitt Group Build" will finish at 23.59hr on 31st July 2013.

So, that's enough time for KoJo to get three more 109's into the competition and for those who've just joined, it eases the pressure a little

• Like 4

Damnit. Now I'm tempted to go to town on one of my big Trumpy 262s.

<< little voice >> ....  yeah, go for it! You know you want to !! GO FOR IT, What can you lose?? 

• Like 1

Oh now the pressure is on! Thanks for extending the GB, I could use that extra time!

Well, if you will keep buying 109's for your stash ... I'm determined you'll build them !!  Loads of 109 AM at Arrow Wolf and postage is cheap to Arizona  :D  :stirthepot:  :popcorn:  

• Like 1

Glazed nose?

Yes, glazed nose, Me262A2a/U2 using Trumpy's Me262A-2a with MDC's RB-C32001 conversion.  Had basically canned the Me GB and was going to go with a FW190 conversion.  New timeline will allow me to hit this jet. 

In addition to the MDC conversion I also snagged the Signifer #32005 262 Wheels.  Beautiful wheels with lead wire brake lines included.

Now I just picked up some goodies but if you can get your hands on some canopy masks for the new Dragon 109E-3 when ever Eduard chooses to make them and because of that nice little tool I ordered from you I think a Radu E/F/G canopy might me one of those in my future builds!!

Thanks again Grant!

No, no ! Thank you for your custom KoJo, I'll drop you an email tomorrow once I've a) worked out the rebate in respect of the sales tax and b ) the postage (I suspect one will cancel out the other but I've been wrong before !)

Fantastic News Grant... I think this will help out most of us!

who knows, i might even manage to build something?!

:o

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Nick build something???? When was the last time you finished something?

Fantastic News Grant... I think this will help out most of us!

Nick build something???? When was the last time you finished something?

I think it was that Dora over on LSP

been in reviewsville ever since :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...