The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Holy crap! Santa was good to me this year, and I may just have an entry for this - and six months may actually give me time to do it.

I'm not going to even attempt the HK B-17 waiting patiently in my stash, but I have the B-25 strafer that Santa delivered.... I dunno - this is a huge challenge!

Holy crap! Santa was good to me this year, and I may just have an entry for this - and six months may actually give me time to do it.

I'm not going to even attempt the HK B-17 waiting patiently in my stash, but I have the B-25 strafer that Santa delivered.... I dunno - this is a huge challenge!

I took a hard look at how much work remains on the Picket Boat... I don't think I'll have time to get that off the bench and finish this as well, but I'll give it a shot... The worst that can happen is I get a good start on a great aircraft!

I'll post the B-25 and aftermarket bits (landing gear, wheels, BigSin set and resin gun pods) this evening, so you can see exactly how new-in-box it really is! ;)

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

The deadline for this contest is delayed, so everybody please take your time, or even crack open another HK boxing.

The jury will cast their votes after the Lancaster is released, which is experiencing some delay.

We'll keep you posted!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...