The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Post your Completed Messerschmitt builds here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

My Bf 110 IP is now done! Who says I never complete a project? ;)

This was massive fun to build and I'd easily do another.

Weathering was done with Mig dark wash, graphite dust and very slight scratching with a Prismacolor silver pencil.

DSC01202_zpsc88ba65a.jpg

DSC01203_zps58c58b07.jpg

DSC01204_zpsf428a6d7.jpg

DSC01205_zpse8384e1f.jpg

• Like 7

1/32 Trumpeter ME 262 A 1a     Red 4    10/JG7   1945   Franz Schall

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1365.jpg

• Like 3

My Bf 110 IP is now done! Who says I never complete a project? ;)

This was massive fun to build and I'd easily do another.

Weathering was done with Mig dark wash, graphite dust and very slight scratching with a Prismacolor silver pencil.

Brilliant Jim, can you build mine for me ?? :)

It's given me a boost to finish mine (and the Bf109 panel too).

• 1 month later...

Finally finished my Eduard BF 109E-3.  This was a great kit that was a lot of fun to build.

IMG_0689_zps84e7c0b4.jpg

IMG_0692_zps81c5eca6.jpg

IMG_0703_zpsb9df2f89.jpg

IMG_0704_zpsa3708183.jpg

IMG_0690_zpsc237c85d.jpg

IMG_0714_zps2c5e9f52.jpg

Thank you for following along.  On to the next 1/32nd build.  Perhaps it's time for a Spitfire or Fokker DVII

Cheers,

Wayne

• Like 4

Guest styrenedemon

Killer job on that 109, Wayne. I like the relatively clean look too. No need to weather the heck out of it...no build blemishes to hide :) very much unlike my own stuff.

As the sponsor and judge of the Messerschmitt Group Build, I just wanted to say that it's suddenly dawned on me how impossible my task of choosing prize winners is becoming. The pool of models already finished coupled those on work benches are all equally superb! Also, with the finish date not until the end of July, my judging efforts are bound to get even harder!!   

Great job everyone ... if my job is becoming almost impossible it means you're all doing brilliantly.

Thank you all, I really do appreciate all the hard work, sweat and tears you've put into this Group Build.

Cheers !

• Like 2

Wayne,  my apologies, I now realise I didn't, as intended, say how much I liked your finished build.  It was yours which prompted me to say how difficult my job has become.

It's a lovely clean build Wayne ... it's prompted me to sit and strip off the ghastly paint job I did on the cockpit, cockpit sides etc of my Trumpeter Bf109E-3 this evening and start again.

• Like 1

Well, what can I say that I haven't said already .. that's beautiful George. I love the finish you aimed for and obviously achieved. which is no mean feat in itself. 

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, Dave mate !! Great to see this finished - and a fabulous job you've done on it.  The "E" has always been my favourite but ... I'm rapidly becoming a big "F" fan as well. Superb.

• Like 1

Cheers guys!

Ah, Dave mate !! Great to see this finished - and a fabulous job you've done on it.  The "E" has always been my favourite but ... I'm rapidly becoming a big "F" fan as well. Superb.

There is something about the lines of a Friedrick!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...