The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Telford 2016

Drdave

• Administrators

Did anyone who was fortunate enough to be at Telford get a glimpse of the new Z-M Focke Wulf 190 A3. I can't wait to get my paws on one of these kites. Any replies welcome.... Cheers Ozzy

I was there ofcourse, checked the ZM stall and saw zip, nothing on the 190... only the 3d printed roughs of the hs129 and ki45.

Thanks Jeoren, well I hope you had a good time while you were there! By the way, how's the Ta152 project going? I haven't seen any posts of late, just purchased one myself. Building the He 219 owl at the moment, waiting for barracuda's engine cowls to appear in a shop here in Australia at the moment, I think I'll order from them directly as the build is going ok so far... Just got a few AM goodies such as barracuda wheel kit ; no front rim & tyre... What the hell, and a few of ZM's AM bits ; cockpit details, fuselage panels. I've heard the kits bits have a few fit issues so I hope this sorts that... And the cowls are a must get. Will post some pics shortly ... Anyway, thanks for the reply and keep up the work mate, cheers Ozzy!