The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Special Hobby 1/32 Hawker Tempest Mk.V (SH32049)

Guest Kagemusha

Wow this is looking fantastic! I am really glad to see that this is the one to get!

One..? Can't wait to get all three. I'm delighted to see such a wonderful model of a fantastic aircraft

Oh, thank you all guys for your kind comments.

Erik: sorry, the release date will be known later.

Thanks Petr, I really look forward to it! The prospects look REALLY good, though!

Guest Kagemusha

Is it going to be marketed as three versions? or will the VI & II be boxed together?

Four different boxes, Mk.II, V, V special edition with extra resin etc., and VI. Keep those pics coming Petr, and thank you!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hmmmm

not particularly impressed at that

they get everyone all lathered up over it, it's pushed back a few times and now seems like it's a perpetual 'next year' / 'some time soon' project

shame

• Like 1

Guest Kagemusha

They are soon to release a couple of 1/32 Bristol M.1C's, can't for the life of me think why you'd delay a popular subject like the Tempest for something so obscure, to me anyway.

Petr, I'm seriously dissapointed. You know, I didn't buy the PCM model because I chose to wait for your model, thinking it would be superior...

I will be buying a PCM model now, because of the GB Beaches to Berlin. I will probably buy one of yours too when it's out, but it's not as sure as it was, anymore.

hmmmm

not particularly impressed at that

they get everyone all lathered up over it, it's pushed back a few times and now seems like it's a perpetual 'next year' / 'some time soon' project

shame

I have to agree ... it's a real disappointment!! ... What other "projects"?? ... This one was announced at the same time (roughly) as the PCM kit, and how long as that thing been out on the market ... glad I didn't bother waiting now! ... reminds me of that Martin guy who was always on about Mitchell's, Marauders, Havocs and the like and starting up his own company etc etc etc for about a year or more ... Then everything fell apart and we had to wait for HKM to pick up the pieces ...

Meanwhile Ken will be laughing his a** off and carrying on about how PCM is the best blah, blah, blah ... and really, who wants to read a load of that?!?!?

Very poor effort ...

Rog :)

I am sure those that really want one of the MPM tempest will wait.. I am in no rush, and I certinly won't be rushing out a getting the other Tempest... I have tons of other kits to keep me busy till MPM release theirs.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...