Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'USAAF'.
So I was clearing out some rubbish from the Garage and I found a Mk.VIII Spitfire that I started back in 2010 when the kit was first released by Tamiya... Looking at its current state, I cocked up the paint masks... thinking back this was probably the first time I tried to use a multi part mask. Its nearly finished and it won't require much work to get it back to workable state to complete it! Looking into the pit area... I have used the kit parts and added my own wiring, placards, Eduard Harness and Master barrels.. So it will be a shame for it to sit and rot away