Anyone know where  to get this Model Master Glue?  Everywhere I have checked show "out of stock - no longer available"
I am assuming it has been permanently discontinued by the owners of Testors.  I really like the metal applicator for
small spaces or a long seam to fill.

Cheers,
 Jerry  :piliot:

GLUE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought I saw some of that at Hobby Lobby recently so it might be worth a check. I've also found that some supplies in short supply at hobby outlets I was able to get from Amazon.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Old Dog said:

I thought I saw some of that at Hobby Lobby recently so it might be worth a check. I've also found that some supplies in short supply at hobby outlets I was able to get from Amazon.

I'll have to check Hobby Lobby tomorrow.  Amazon tends to be way over priced. The old tube glue at Sprue Bros. $1.99 vs $7.99 at Amazon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jerry, I used to use that glue, but Testors put a red plastic piece in the nozzle that makes it impossible to clear clogs. I found this at a local craft store. Same stuff, but with an applicator brush in the lid.20210218-091401.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bill_S said:

Jerry, I used to use that glue, but Testors put a red plastic piece in the nozzle that makes it impossible to clear clogs. I found this at a local craft store. Same stuff, but with an applicator brush in the lid.20210218-091401.jpg

Thanks Bill.  I have several bottles of that glue.  Very thin like Tamiya Extra Thin Cement but doesn't set quite as fast.
I found this at Hobby Lobby.  Same glue as the Model Master bottle just different label and under the Testors name.  Has a
plastic needle applicator rather than the metal one in the MM.

Cheers,
Jerry

GLUE.jpg

• Like 2