LF: Koster K-2/M11 conversion set for 1/48 Pro Modeler/Revell Dornier Do 217E-5 kit (or complete vacuform kit)

Landlubber Mike

I have the Pro Modeler Dornier Do 217E-5 kit, along with some other aftermarket goodies.  Since I like to complicate things for myself, I saw that Koster had put out a couple of conversion sets for this kit:  one for the J/N-1 night fighter, and the other for the K-2/M11 which has the open glass nose.  I have the CMK4100 801 engine set for the Pro Modeler kit, but apparently only the J and K planes had those engines. 

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone have either of these two conversions they are looking to sell?  I think I have a preference for the K-2/M11 set which looks like this:

image.png.87dcc3a59951f9f61660079430c92472.png

The J1/N1 conversion set looks like this:

image.png.9d7d78b0319c026f3205a78ecd8c3cf2.png

I think Koster also did complete vacuform kits for each pair as well.  I'd probably be open to considering them, but these look like fairly big models at 1/48 so maybe I'm better off with a conversion kit.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1