Infinity SB2C, when???

JohnB

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I'm getting teed. Kitlinx still hasn't shipped mine. And I also ordered the UCM I16. supposed to get a refund of $18 and didn't get it. I was going to order from Hannants......harv

1 hour ago, harv said:

Ok, I'm getting teed. Kitlinx still hasn't shipped mine. And I also ordered the UCM I16. supposed to get a refund of $18 and didn't get it. I was going to order from Hannants......harv

Usual kitlinx. They always take a week or ten days to ship. Frustrating, I know, but you'll

get it eventually. I ordered a Tamiya T-55 from them and after a long wait, I decided to go

ahead and order one from Sprue Brothers. Now I have two of these kits. Well, in the future, I suggest Sprue brothers. I've grown tired of the "Ships in one week" or "special

order in Europe, ships in two weeks" policy of Kitlinx.

• Sad 1

Kitlinx is a terrible company.  They took an order from me for a few Taurus engine kits -- not cheap -- and never included them with my order.  I sent them about a half dozen polite emails asking about the situation and they all went ignored.  I wouldn't do business with them.

• Like 1