4 hours ago, Kaireckstadt said:

Great progress John ! Missed your last posts. The pit is really awesome!

Thanks! Using the old Monogram pit and Eduard PE helps this model a lot.:)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jackster said:

Great work on the cockpit, good idea to add the strength tabs to the nose as well.

Cheers

Kev

Thanks! I hope those tabs will work out okay. :)

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

Seems like plenty of weight and the tabs should be money in the bank to help keep the nice in place.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Thanks Peter. I feel like it will hold okay. :)

• Like 5

Hi John

My goof  - I started to re-post a what I already did and then I hit the submit button. Went back to remove the duplication and it became an OOPS :unsure: and of course, I missed the last update as you must have been uploading as I was 'OOPSING' 

Peter 

• Haha 3

Although I'm not quite finished with this kit I want to list some things that (in my own humble opinion) it needs.

1. A detailed and more accurate cockpit interior.

2. Replacement props (I'm using some Monogram props which are much more accurate).

3. Replacement wheels (I'm using a True Details resin set. Again much more accurate).

4. Replace the guns with Master Model brass guns (I just ordered some for the B-17 which should be okay).

That's all I can think of right now. I will say though the kit can be built OOB and will look good. Just not as accurate

as it should/could be. :)

• Like 7

John

Agreed but the a current kit shouldn't need that many replacement parts especially from a much older kit. I just wonder why ICM went so thin on the details and accuracy is certain areas. :hsmack:

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Peterpools said:

John

Agreed but the a current kit shouldn't need that many replacement parts especially from a much older kit. I just wonder why ICM went so thin on the details and accuracy is certain areas. :hsmack:

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Must of had the "A" team on part and the "B" team on others. :)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

I look away for a day or two and boom it’s ready for the spray booth…….looking good though……

LOL Not quite ready for paint. I still need to do the engines and landing gear. But soon!

• Like 4