The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

FW190D9 Hasegawa 1/32 "Papagei Staffel"

tchwrma

Guest jimmydel

Thanks again, Paulo. It makes sense that the stripes wouldn't have been perfect given the nature of their application. That doesn't really change anything when it comes to my obsessiveness...I'm not clinically OCD or anything, but trying to get them asymmetrical may create more problems for my sanity...lol.

I'm thinking of indulging in a build of one of these aircraft fairly soon. I don't think I'm going all out with the full detail set like you, but probably the interior and wheel bay. I've been watching this build and browsing the others here. If I have any issues trust me, I won't be afraid to ask :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I was out of business in the last weeks, because my compressor blowed out. Today it's fixed! A new motor, plus some conexions, and it finally working again. I hope that I could paint the kit at time. And still need to made the engine and acessories, who was too waiting the paint job... Soon updates.....I hope so...

• 2 weeks later...

my friends, Iwill not finish the kit at time. I had a lot of troubles with this. First It takes two months to get the afters. Then the corrections in the colors. then , my compressor blowed off by almost a month. and now, when I was going to run to the finish line, or at least trying to do it, I will need to get out of the work for some time, because in the next tuesday I will  hospitalizing me for one surgery to correct hemorrhoids. But I promise that when I come back, I will finish the model, here or when it possible.

sorry for that.

Hi Paulo,

I hope the operational went well and that you are fully on the road to recovery.  Now that the Group Build period has been extended, I really hope you'll be able to finish your model.   There aren't many that have had your bad luck so I hope it turns around for you and you get some good fortune from now on.

• Like 1

Good luck with the op.......hurry back.

What a pain in the a#se :huh: . Good luck with the op.

Sorry to hear that, Paulo. Good health and good luck finishing the model.

Tim.

Hi Paulo,

I hope the operational went well and that you are fully on the road to recovery.  Now that the Group Build period has been extended, I really hope you'll be able to finish your model.   There aren't many that have had your bad luck so I hope it turns around for you and you get some good fortune from now on.

Thanks a lot, guys! I'm still stucked at home, but my recovery are well. The best part is to know that I have good friends here, who really care with me. And the news with the extra time to finish the kits are great!

For sure I will do my best to finish my Wurger!

Soon, the updates!

• Like 2