The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

ICM 1/48 Ju 88A-11

8 hours ago, GazzaS said:

Sorry...   what is the "KGB" and what does it suggest?  Is Beria suggesting we do some liquidation?  Seriously though...  I have no idea what you're talking about.

I think or assume Ernie is implying the Martin has links to a certain organisation…..I think….

• Haha 4

• Administrators
15 hours ago, GazzaS said:

Sorry...   what is the "KGB" and what does it suggest?  Is Beria suggesting we do some liquidation?  Seriously though...  I have no idea what you're talking about.

Well, I COULD tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

• Haha 6

• 5 months later...

Very nice Phil, thank for not withholding your JU-88 ;). I like the North African livery and how you performed it, a true beauty, which makes me thinking not for the first time, if I should use that scheme for my Do-17.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4

22 hours ago, DocRob said:

Very nice Phil, thank for not withholding your JU-88 ;). I like the North African livery and how you performed it, a true beauty, which makes me thinking not for the first time, if I should use that scheme for my Do-17.

Cheers Rob

Thanks Rob much appreciated, I do like the North African livery as well, I’ve the ICM He111  H6 NA. You should definitely do the Do 17 in it……

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Another terrific build and the finish is spot on the money! In the first image, the light weathering and 

Thanks so much Peter. This was my first attempt at streaking and for once it worked for me…..did enjoy this build……

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

very inspiring build Phil, in this scheme the lines of the aeroplane stand up more than usual splinter boo boo. I really like it, thank you for sharing.

Cheers

Martin

Thanks Martin very much appreciated, all my pleasure to share with you guys.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I hit a brick wall with my ICM build, The engines are very problematic, nothing fits. Very dissapointing as so far the rest of the kit is OK. I have their HE-111 in the stash as well, but looking at some of the reviews, it's also a pain. Let's see. 

• Like 3

On 8/26/2022 at 9:24 AM, Drifter said:

I hit a brick wall with my ICM build, The engines are very problematic, nothing fits. Very dissapointing as so far the rest of the kit is OK. I have their HE-111 in the stash as well, but looking at some of the reviews, it's also a pain. Let's see. 

What’s the problem with the engines? ….they are handed if I remember, I have some in progress shots somewhere…..

• Like 3