Zoukei-Mura Skyraider

JohnB

This is my next build, a USAF A-1 Skyraider. I've built the USN version previously so now it's time for the USAF version. Comes in a BIG box with LOTS of parts. This one has the armament set included so I won't have to purchase that extra. :) Stay tuned!

11-17-21 002.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

John

Going to be an epic build for sure. Not only am I front and center, I have a load of takeout food to be delivered so I won't miss a thing.:popcorn:🥨

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Should build up to be a nice one Peter. It will go well with the Navy version previously built. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

John, Skyraider on the wish list, now missed four on evil bay, all good prices and a couple with update sets……..just keep forgetting about the auction end times……..🤬……..looking forward to seeing  what I missed…..

Bidding on ebay can be a "problem" and aggravating Phil. I rarely do that anymore.

• Like 2

On 11/18/2021 at 11:19 AM, JohnB said:

Bidding on ebay can be a "problem" and aggravating Phil. I rarely do that anymore.

John

I've pretty much done the same and am in shock at the insane prices being asked for models. I only use ebay now for buying a piece of AM when I can't find it anywhere else. What it once was, surely isn't any more.

Keep 'em comin

Peter 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Peterpools said:

John

I've pretty much done the same and am in shock at the insane prices being asked for models. I only use ebay now for buying a piece of AM when I can't find it anywhere else. What it once was, surely isn't any more.

Keep 'em comin

Peter 

I agree Peter. I shopped around for a canopy mask set for the ZM kit but no one had it, not even ebay. So I finally settled on a set from SB for the Trumpeter kit and have crossed my fingers it'll fit okay. We will see. :)

3 minutes ago, JohnB said:

I agree Peter. I shopped around for a canopy mask set for the ZM kit but no one had it, not even ebay. So I finally settled on a set from SB for the Trumpeter kit and have crossed my fingers it'll fit okay. We will see. :)

John

I know exactly what you mean - fingers crossed the mask set works.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 1