The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

ANIMALS IN OUR LIVES :)

Martinnfb

On 8/5/2022 at 4:49 PM, GazzaS said:

Kaiser is going in for orthoscopic surgery on Tuesday.  The money will come from juggling accounts, but in the end be another debt. 

Gary Hannah is a rescue dog Sis got her for me out of Fl.I had her six months maybe and she blew out a rear knee and then a year later the other one was worse.I think in all I spent a little over 3K for both knees it was worth it.I figured God gave her to move for a reason and it was not to have her put down.I can say now when I see her run I can smile and say I did that and Thanks be to God for the opportunity.Oh I need to add about 1/2 years after that I had a windfall of 45K I did not even know about laid upon me it comes back.;)

How is Kaiser no update?

• Like 3

Well...    Kaiser...

IMG_1515.thumb.JPG.af7175af685c6cd9c7aeee4de094d5be.JPG

He's grown into a big, lanky juvenile waiting to fill out.   Pardon my pasty knee.

IMG_1518.thumb.JPG.343fb6b42dd4bb2713f30bb5d10b836b.JPG

Destroyed toys, flip flops, and fluff...   all round.

IMG_1519.thumb.JPG.7b72ed5852774356201f1d70722e98b8.JPG

I take him out for short walks a few times a week.  I can only hope he has a long healthy, un-lamed life.

IMG_1516.thumb.JPG.c863df28ea1ffd0def788acc29cc80f2.JPG

Gypsy says:  "I'm fine too...   Thanks for asking!"

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

On 9/19/2022 at 11:23 AM, Martinnfb said:

Swear to God , I’ll send him to Russia. ☠️

717568D3-137A-4A55-A15B-6E14E34B0D08.jpeg

My sons GSD when she went through her Velociraptor stage of life 

YnlpmQ.jpg

BTW, that was an awesome La Z Boy with a built in fridge in one of the arm rests.  Was…..

• Haha 7
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gary,  my Beagle had arthritis, and the doc advised us give her glucosimine  ( spelling ) of the human kind, I got the capsules and opened two when she had food, and after a few days she was like a new pup... it is not the cure all, but it may give Kaiser some mild relief ............ it won't hurt him at all... whats to lose?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Jeff said:

Gary,  my Beagle had arthritis, and the doc advised us give her glucosimine  ( spelling ) of the human kind, I got the capsules and opened two when she had food, and after a few days she was like a new pup... it is not the cure all, but it may give Kaiser some mild relief ............ it won't hurt him at all... whats to lose?

Thanks, Jeff.  Kaiser gets Glucosamine with his food.  Hopefully it will help.  My older rotties got it too.  I don;t know whether it helped or not.  But we keep hoping.

• Like 5