The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

RFM 1/35 Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.G

KevinM

I was going to do some panel wash but realized in my zeal to get the skirts on I lost that opportunity on the other side.I was using this build anyway to see what an RFM kit was all about and the Panzer is small.Pics.........;)

Oh yeah my Son ID this tank right off the back and corrected me on the smoke cans they deploy two at a time being top two and down the line so he believes.He also answered the question when I asked didn't the Germans make a Panther? He answered yes and I asked him is that a Panther in the cabinet he said yes I did not even think he glanced in there....:)

Panzer 003.JPG

Panzer 004.JPG

Panzer 005.JPG

Panzer 006.JPG

Panzer 007.JPG

Panzer 008.JPG

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bomber_County said:

Very tidy build Kevin, love the factory fresh finish, congrats..

Yeah wish I would of had a little more fore foresight Phil and got  to the weathering in some fashion was almost about not publish pics for that reason.Thanks ;)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KevinM said:

Yeah wish I would of had a little more fore foresight Phil and got  to the weathering in some fashion was almost about not publish pics for that reason.Thanks ;)

Always publish, the build looks great, remember all tanks were clean once. It’s pure personal preference if to weather, the build isn’t diminished in anyway…..looking forward to the Tiger, does this come with a clear top chassis element, I saw one manufacturer does do this? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1