The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

4th Annual LSM Winners List

Clunkmeister

• Administrators

And here it is, folks.

Dragon Bf-110D/E by Smitty  - won by GamingDragon32

$100.00 USA gift card to the online hobby shop of the winner’s choice by BlrwestSiR - won by Recon

$50.00 USD Gift card of winner's choosing by Winnie - won by GazzaS

Ra'anan Weiss - F-16C/D Barak in IAF Service (IsraDecal Publications) by GusMac - won by BLRWestSiR

Vought A-7 Corsair ll in Hellenic Air Force Service (Andreas Zeitler & Andreas Klein) by GusMac - won by Telapatu

Israeli F-15 Eagle Units in combat(Osprey Publications by Schlomo Aloni) by GusMac - won by Artful69

20 voucher/store credit, winners choice by Gaming Dragon32 - won by Harv

Wingnut Wings Hansa Brandenberg W.12 - Donated by GazzaS - won by BradG

Infiniti Models file Set by Peterpools - won by Drifter

Hasegawa 1/32 Ju-87 Kanonenvogel with multiple PE by Harv - won by Krow

Trumpeter Missile Set by Harv - won by Martin

Hasegawa 1/32 Fw-190A-8 by Bill S - won by Fran

Colors and Markings vol 8 _F-14, Squadron in Action - F-14, Detail and Scale vol 9 - F-14,   colors and markings, vol-2 F-14  As one gift, by Recon - won by Winnie

1/32 GWH P-40B Hawk - by Clunkmeister - won by GusMac

1/24 Meng Fokker Dr1 by Clunkmeister - won by Peterpools

Kinetics E2C Hawkeye 2000 1/48 scale Kit # K48016 by Krow - won by HubertB

Fly 1/32 Natter by Krow - won by Leitch144

Revell 1/32 Wiesel 2 LeFlaSys OZELOT by Telepatu - won by Seiran01

$ 100 USD gift card to the modeling supply store of the winner's choice by Landlubber Mike - won by Smitty

$50 gift card to the modeling website of the winner's choice by Fran - won by Leitch144

1/32 Trumpeter P-40E, P-40M, or P-40N (winner’s choice of one of these three) by Seiran01 - won by Landlubber Mike

$100 AUD gift voucher to the Hobby store of your choice by Artful69 - won by Drifter 

GRAND PRIZE

1. Winner's choice of 1/32 HK B-17G (first edition with Milk Wagon on the box) OR JetMads 1/32 C-21 Learjet plus a $500 USD gift certificate to Hannants or Sprue Brothers donated by LSM Admin - won by Winnie

2. Anycubic Photon S 3D printer donated by Hubert - won by GusMac  

Congratulations and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE.  Have a close look at what you have won. Everyone should have won something, a few lucky folks, more than one.  
If there are any screw ups or mistakes, the fault is mine and mine alone.  I was extra careful to make sure that nobody won their own gift, but in my drugged state, I may have overlooked something.

PLEASE get ahold of each other and arrange it between y’all.  

Again, Merry Christmas and if I’m still on the topside of the dirt in a year, we’ll do it again!

Ernie

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Ernie, hope you feel better soon.  And many thanks for running the Christmas drawing again :)

Looks like I'm the lucky winner of the 1/32 Trumpeter P-40E, P-40M, or P-40N kindly donated by @seiran01.  To be honest, I have a few other projects at the moment and I think this one would sit on the shelf for a while.  Would anyone else like to build this kit?  I'm happy to transfer the prize to someone else who would (1) build this in the near term, and (2) be willing to post a build log for the forum.  Would be my pleasure to spread a little extra holiday cheer.  

Just let me know, and I can let Seiran01 know.  Merry Christmas everyone!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Wow. I'm speechless!

What a fantastic Christmas this has been. 

I got to work with two fantastic senior pilots, got some absolutely fantastic gifts from my family. And now this...

I'm speechless!

Thank you all, and Ernie, a fellow Manitoban!

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Landlubber Mike said:

Ernie, hope you feel better soon.  And many thanks for running the Christmas drawing again :)

Looks like I'm the lucky winner of the 1/32 Trumpeter P-40E, P-40M, or P-40N kindly donated by @seiran01.  To be honest, I have a few other projects at the moment and I think this one would sit on the shelf for a while.  Would anyone else like to build this kit?  I'm happy to transfer the prize to someone else who would (1) build this in the near term, and (2) be willing to post a build log for the forum.  Would be my pleasure to spread a little extra holiday cheer.  

WoW, tempting. 

• Like 3

Thanks again Ern ... and a pleasure to participate ...

It is said that is more blessed to give than to receive ... and this year is no exception!

The $100 AUD is the limit of my available budget, Ern ... so it will include any fees/charges and postage costs unfortunately - as specified in my original post. It will be available after 30/12.

Apparently, thanks to GusMac's generosity, I have won myself a reference book for F15 units in Israeli combat ... If there is anyone living in GusMacs locality that could make use of this reference please advise us - as I can't see me needing the reference in any future builds and I would like to save him the postage costs to Australia.

Kind regards

Roger :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 12/26/2021 at 4:56 AM, Landlubber Mike said:

very very tempting indeed! 

Great deal!

• Like 3

On 12/25/2021 at 11:56 PM, Landlubber Mike said:

Just to let folks know, Drifter will be receiving the P-40.  Thanks Seiran01!

• Like 4

Hi guys,

Gus has decided to let pass his Grand Prize win, as he does not feel like going though the learning curve of using a 3D software, that is is implied by owning a 3D printer. I found a (small) replacement for Gus in all the doubles I have in my reference library, that he is happy with.

This leaves me with the 3D printer. Following exchanges with Ernie and Gus, Ernie has suggested that we find another willing recipient in Europe. So here goes: let's draw a list of interested recipients this side of the Pond, and I'll make another draw for the winner.

Here is another chance for someone to get a belated Christmas gift ;)

Hubert

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1