The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

4th Annual LSM Winners List

Clunkmeister

Hi all, just to explain my thinking here. I work as a scientist in the NHS and have just taken on additional teaching roles which are eating up a lot of time and energy until I get things the way I want them. Also, dealing with the pandemic fall-out and some of the colleagues who aren't so keen on these teaching changes is eating up my emotional energy.

My son is doing computer games at Uni so could teach me the 3D stuff but I just don't have the time or energy to concentrate on it at the moment. I'm happy just sticking bits of plastic together as my relaxation and de-stress so I'm very happy with my other prize of the new GWH P-40 from Ernie.

I don't see any point in me taking this amazingly generous prize from Hubert and it just sitting in the box, so I'd much rather it went to someone who is going to use it and get the most from it. I know there are lots of people on here who could do great things with it. Hubert has very kindly gifted me a book I know I will use instead, which he really didn't have to do, so I'm good about this arrangement.

Cheers, Gus  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3