COVID still kicking my ass.

• Administrators

Great to hear Ernie.

I just caught it... the test just came back positive yesterday. For now I`m fine with little fever and body all sore. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Well, test says positive. But I've had flue much worse.  Much better than yesterday. Still abit woozy. But body aches are starting to go away. Never had a temp or cough, never.lost taste of smell. And I have not had a single shot . What I do do is tke 6000 ui of vitamin d3 and K2......harv

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Well, my sis tested positive yesterday for it. That leaves their youngest as the only one to not have it in their family. I was more concerned about their oldest daughter as she has severe asthma and Covid can hit kids with that really hard. She's mostly recovered but has to stay home from school until next week.

They've stopped testing here in Ontario unless you're getting admitted to a hospital. As a result, the provincial government has stopped reporting daily infection numbers as they don't reflect what's actually happening. 

Carl

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

My wife tested positive yesterday too.  Came home Thursday evening starting a fever of 100.3 and it got up to 102. Body aches, just flu like symptoms. Slept a lot next day  

Took her to get tested yesterday morning, results last night.  She’s already feeling much better today and anxious for a glass of wine this evening. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

My wife tested positive yesterday too.  Came home Thursday evening starting a fever of 100.3 and it got up to 102. Body aches, just flu like symptoms. Slept a lot next day  

Took her to get tested yesterday morning, results last night.  She’s already feeling much better today and anxious for a glass of wine this evening. 

Good to hear she's better already!

• Like 1