The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Is the Buy, Sell, Swap section only for Large Scale kits?

ScottsGT

I'm starting to liquidate some of my stash I know I will never get around to building with so many new large scale kits coming out or have come out since I bought these. Are we OK to post non-LSP items up here?  Couldn't find any rule book on the subject, so I thought I would just post up the question here. 

Looking for the Hasegawa 1/48 F-15C.  Either kit #PT-49 07249  or P-10 07010.

I have this posted in the sell/buy section and no one has made me delete it yet..
Do you by chance have one in what you are going liquidate?

Cheers,
Jerry

Na, all my hair dryers are 1/32 and those will be the last I let go.  Unless someone wants to pay me that $777 a guy was asking on ebay for a 1/32 Tamiya Thunderbird.  :rofl:  What I'm looking to unload is things like 1/72 EC-135C, couple of 1/48 C-47 kits, 1/72 KC-135A that I swapped out with parts to build a K, older Testors H-43B huskie, UH1C Huey that's already started and a few more odds and ends kits.  Nothing really highly sought after.  I think my only large scale is a ZM-P51 I got a few years ago on one of the Christmas gift drawings on TOS.  I've built two Revell P-51's since and just cannot see myself building it.

• Like 3