The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Fw-190 A-8/ R-2 "Sturmbock" Revell 1:32

On 4/5/2022 at 9:28 AM, Sasha As said:

Dear community! I am looking for documentary evidence of this lateral projection of the 190th. I did not find a photo of this board. I will be grateful for your help!

IMG_1253.JPG

https://www.asisbiz.com/il2/Fw-190A/JG3/pages/Focke-Wulf-Fw-190A8-12.JG3-(Y3+~)-Otfried-Baisch-Barth-Germany-1944-0A.html

Die "Gelbe 3" mit Feldwebel Otfried Baisch (rechts) und seinem Bruder Roderich am

17. Juli 1944 in Memmingen einen Tag vor seinem Tode über Schönbrunn.

"Yellow 3" with Sergeant Otfried Baisch (right) and his brother Roderich 17th July 1944

taken at Memmingen one day before his death over Schönbrunn.

Quelle/Source: Focke Wulf Jagdflugzeuge Fw 190 A Fw 190 "Dora" Ta 152 H ,

Peter Rodeike * stuve-druck, Eutin

JG3-Baisch.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, GazzaS said:

That engine is too pretty to cover up.

GazzaS Thank you so much! Totally agree, but it will have to be done.)))))) I've already had experience hiding the pretty under the engine hood. IAR-81 C.))))))

IMG-9500-2.jpg

IMG-9504.jpg

IMG-9519.jpg

IMG-9486.jpg

IMG-9478.jpg

IMG_0251 (3).JPG

IMG-0245.jpg

• Like 10

Your IAR-81 is a beauty and I'm right with Gaz, the FW-engine is to beautifully rendered to be hidden. Is there no way to only loosely attach the cowlings? I know, it's often a delicate area, but I managed it once with a Hellcat.

Cheers Rob

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DocRob said:

Your IAR-81 is a beauty and I'm right with Gaz, the FW-engine is to beautifully rendered to be hidden. Is there no way to only loosely attach the cowlings? I know, it's often a delicate area, but I managed it once with a Hellcat.

Cheers Rob

Rob thank you so much! I plan to build a resin engine, it is more accurate and elaborate. But that will come later. 

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Sasha As said:

Rob thank you so much! I plan to build a resin engine, it is more accurate and elaborate. But that will come later. 

Count the supplied cylinders (there are three types, if I remember right), if it's the Brassin engine. After one other member here built one, I looked into my box and found some cylinders missing. I contacted Eduard and got spares, luckily.

Cheers Rob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1