The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Fw-190 A-8/ R-2 "Sturmbock" Revell 1:32

Continued the work. Sanded the putty. Glued ailerons, elevator, rudder, direction. Made their edges thinner. Removed trim tabs, made new ones.   Repaired the flyovers. Made fairings for MK-108 guns from epoxy two-component putty. Sampled cannons. Re-did photocannon gun. Tried on pylon for tank and tank itself. It worked perfectly. The next step is rivets imitation. 

IMG_1324.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

IMG_1327.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Landlubber Mike said:

This is looking fantastic Sasha.  I think you've convinced me to add rivets to models where the kit is lacking!

Mike Thank you! I'm glad the work is inspiring !

• Like 2

Shasa

I'm so late to the party but I do have excuse and am just speechless at your work. I can't add any more then what the guys have said: thoroughly enjoyed reading thought your build to this point, with all the detailing being perfectly done.  If I had to pick just one area, my vote would be for the engine; brilliant in every respect.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Shasa

I'm so late to the party but I do have excuse and am just speechless at your work. I can't add any more then what the guys have said: thoroughly enjoyed reading thought your build to this point, with all the detailing being perfectly done.  If I had to pick just one area, my vote would be for the engine; brilliant in every respect.

Keep 'em comin

Peter

Peter thank you so much for the review! Glad you liked the work!!!

• Like 3