Jump to content

Dragon 1/35 scale Panther A with Crew and Infantry Diorama


Recommended Posts

Hello Friends,

    The long journey is over and it's time to put this one to bed.  I hope you like the result!

IMG_0697.thumb.JPG.a0e16815e460b4fc5bbb282898b25bac.JPG

IMG_0711.thumb.JPG.26d61c2129cba1317ac3f31e4eb031b6.JPG

IMG_0698.thumb.JPG.883c3ce063aed206b92f3e11d1e67ec6.JPG

IMG_0712.thumb.JPG.2ab2018887ea5d11b7523bb03ae365d4.JPG

IMG_0699.thumb.JPG.695f3e9a5969fbb8e75398c98751cd6e.JPG

IMG_0713.thumb.JPG.adc4f5b38ad68195a7999165b562840a.JPG

IMG_0701.thumb.JPG.1b02f51d37ddf93dcbbecc100cf46be6.JPG

LMGV2440.thumb.JPG.54e25ef4664b54dd6c0b227ba493203b.JPG

IMG_0705.thumb.JPG.9d7853dfb4f1da524e064767f6329e71.JPG

IMG_0706.thumb.JPG.be8917d059738f454fd77a5bf127bf68.JPG

 

IMG_0709.thumb.JPG.9e5f0d7047a4550b38e04df1f657da94.JPG

IMG_0702.thumb.JPG.a0ce2de02a59c68b873a566883e460e3.JPG

IMG_0707.thumb.JPG.8bbd013a7682bc6b7c10c08dd15a5916.JPG

IMG_0708.thumb.JPG.6263ab14ca1f4154c4c6cea7eccee825.JPG

 

I'm not quite happy with the mud, yet.  Maybe next time.

 

Happy modelling!

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Absolutely superb Gary, the best dios look like a snapshot or like a still from a movie, which is definitely the case with your Panther, figures and surrounding.

Cheers Rob

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gaz, absolutely stunning, congratulations. If I ever achieve this level of diorama I’ll be well happy. Love the look of the weight of the Panther. I’ve started putting small bags of sand into my tanks so they sit correctly. Again Gaz, stunning….

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DocRob said:

Absolutely superb Gary, the best dios look like a snapshot or like a still from a movie, which is definitely the case with your Panther, figures and surrounding.

Cheers Rob

Thank you, Rob. 

11 hours ago, Bomber_County said:

Gaz, absolutely stunning, congratulations. If I ever achieve this level of diorama I’ll be well happy. Love the look of the weight of the Panther. I’ve started putting small bags of sand into my tanks so they sit correctly. Again Gaz, stunning….

Thank you, Phil.  I've never put weight into a model.  I just dug trenches for the tracks.

10 hours ago, AlanG said:

Absolutely superb Gaz. Loved watching this being built and the final result is breath taking. Congrats

Thank you, Alan.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Very dynamic vignette, full of atmosphere. "On the move" effect is very convincing. Well done sir. :notworthy:

Thank you, Martin!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 11:19 PM, GazzaS said:

Hello Friends,

    The long journey is over and it's time to put this one to bed.  I hope you like the result!

IMG_0697.thumb.JPG.a0e16815e460b4fc5bbb282898b25bac.JPG

IMG_0711.thumb.JPG.26d61c2129cba1317ac3f31e4eb031b6.JPG

IMG_0698.thumb.JPG.883c3ce063aed206b92f3e11d1e67ec6.JPG

IMG_0712.thumb.JPG.2ab2018887ea5d11b7523bb03ae365d4.JPG

IMG_0699.thumb.JPG.695f3e9a5969fbb8e75398c98751cd6e.JPG

IMG_0713.thumb.JPG.adc4f5b38ad68195a7999165b562840a.JPG

IMG_0701.thumb.JPG.1b02f51d37ddf93dcbbecc100cf46be6.JPG

LMGV2440.thumb.JPG.54e25ef4664b54dd6c0b227ba493203b.JPG

IMG_0705.thumb.JPG.9d7853dfb4f1da524e064767f6329e71.JPG

IMG_0706.thumb.JPG.be8917d059738f454fd77a5bf127bf68.JPG

 

IMG_0709.thumb.JPG.9e5f0d7047a4550b38e04df1f657da94.JPG

IMG_0702.thumb.JPG.a0ce2de02a59c68b873a566883e460e3.JPG

IMG_0707.thumb.JPG.8bbd013a7682bc6b7c10c08dd15a5916.JPG

IMG_0708.thumb.JPG.6263ab14ca1f4154c4c6cea7eccee825.JPG

 

I'm not quite happy with the mud, yet.  Maybe next time.

 

Happy modelling!

Nice work Gaz! Looks good. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2022 at 6:42 AM, Fran said:

 Well done !

 

11 hours ago, Landlubber Mike said:

Not sure how I missed this one.  Great job!!  The figures really bring life to the whole display.

 

10 hours ago, JohnB said:

Nice work Gaz! Looks good. :)

Thank you, all!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gaz

Fantastic dio, as all the elements blend together so well, telling the story. Wonderful craftsmanship, modeling and overall weathering work so well together. Aces on an awesome project.

Keep 'em comin

Peter 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Gaz

Fantastic dio, as all the elements blend together so well, telling the story. Wonderful craftsmanship, modeling and overall weathering work so well together. Aces on an awesome project.

Keep 'em comin

Peter 

Thank you, Peter!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...