EVERYTHING UKRAINE GROUP BUILD IS NOW UNDERWAY.

Hawk H-750 1:72 "Clear Prop"

I start building an interesting model from Ukrainian manufacturer "Clear Prop" in the 72nd scale. This is the first model of this domestic manufacturer, which I collect in general and the first in many years in the 72nd scale.. On the model itself I think there were great reviews, from myself I would add that very high quality casting even small parts (minimum workmanship) . The plastic is nice to work with, not brittle. Assembles perfectly at this stage of assembly. Variant of the Argentine Air Force number 607 . Started with the cockpit. I could not resist and added the wiring. The model is equipped with photo etching, which animates the appearance. Worked with the engine. Painted the cockpit and engine. 

CP72021.jpg

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

IMG_1370.JPG

IMG_1368.JPG

• Like 4

Assembled the glider, some of the little things were also painted. Everything came together perfectly. I was pleasantly surprised. I put it on the 190 for comparison

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1396.JPG

IMG_1399.JPG

IMG_1401.JPG

IMG_1403.JPG

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Bomber_County said:

Wow, your eyesight must be amazing, I couldn’t even do that sort of workmanship in 32nd let alone 72nd…….looks a nice kit ….

Bomber_County thanks for the review! The set is really great! 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, JohnB said:

I agree with Bomber Country (Phil). Your eyesight must be really good! No way could I do that much close work and detail in 1/72! Looking good.

John thank you ! My eyesight is actually not as good as it used to be, but it still allows me to work.)))))

• Like 3