Pardelhas

WnW - WANTED new WINGNUTS

Getting the idea of PH-GEO, let`s put in this topic all the planes or subjects that we love to see in WnW kit!!

For me:

The HP 0/400

Fokker Dr 1

Felixstowe F.2A

AEG G.IV (It`s COMINGGGG)

Blackburn R.T.1 Kangaroo

and the big bang, the holy grail::

Zeppelin-Staaken R.VI

Albatros D.I

Albatros D.II

Albatros D.III

Albatros D.III OEFFAG

Albatros W.4

Albatros C.III

Halberstadt CL.II

Halberstadt CL.IV

Roland C.II Walfisch

Hansa Brandenburg W.12

Rumpler D.I

Dornier D.I

Junkers D.I

Pfalz E.I/E.II/E.IV

Pfalz D.III

Pfalz D.VIII

Friedrichshafen FF33

SiemensSchuckert D.III/D.IV

Fokker F.1/Dr.1

Fokker E.V/D.VIII

............................................................................. :rolleyes:

Pardelhas and BoMonroe like this

I really can't think of anything.... The Camel is being developed, right? I think I should start finishing them.... At the moment I'm Dave's replacement... His warehouse stock is slowly finding it's way to my adress. With some bleed-off to the Jeroen's, Jim, Umlaufmotor and AIR Modeller too, of course... nosmile.gif

There are a couple of British types that need to be done and my guess is since TVAL has'em, I think we will too: 1. BE2c and BE2e. There are more differences between the two sub-types than their wing plans as described in the data files.

The other British type I would hope to see is the Sopwith Strutter in both English and French variants and 1 and 2 place configurations.

French types that I would like to see are the Voisin 3 and the Breguet 14B2 and 14A2. If anyone has seen Harry Woodman's excellent build of the Hi Tech kit, you will appreciate that the 14B2 has a lot of complexity and can be built with bottom viewing shutters open.

James H likes this

Well, that's quite a list of Wanted Wingnuts so far. 

But... You know, I'm a bit ( well more than that, really ) disappointed about WnW releasing the Salmson,

and a wonderful Special Christmas release, the DH 9 , with such timing as to exclude all the

European fans from delivery until the second half of January ( in effect roughly even a month later, so

let's say the end of February... ). 

This means that my Christmas budget will be spent on other kits like a HPH Walrus and not on WnW-kits.

Marketing-wise that's not a very smart move bij WnW.

:(

Personally I'd rather they take the time to make sure everything's right. Better that than pushing a kit out the door before it's ready just to meet an arbitrary deadline.

Pardelhas likes this

Well, ultimately a delay of even a week is enough to throw things out of whack and put the DH.9 out just late enough to make Christmas delivery to Europe dicey. 

I'm just saying...I highly doubt it was intentional on Wingnut's part.

As for the Salmson, it's still not released, so I think everyone's left a bit hanging on that one.

Pardelhas likes this

For me, there's basically one,... the Fokker Dr.I

Since they've already released the Fokker D.VII (my precious), the Dr.I is the only other one that really appeals to me.

However, if the were to release some SPAD types and Nieuports, I probably wouldn't object. :)