The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

1/32 P-38M "M"M is for migraine !

Ok, small update. Really bored tonight, so decided to tackle the vac canopy (rear). Been putting it off, because I was afraid of it, you know, screwing it up. But here it is . Still needs a little sanding, and a dip in future. But the fit is good to go. Thanks for looking in..........Harv

100_4497_zpsba230384.jpg

• Like 2

Another small update. Weather was not friendly today, so no paint. But I did manage to start on the Jerry Rutman props. Basic clean up and sanding. Nothing glued in the pic, still a little touching up and then paint. Thanks for looking in......Harv

100_4498_zps098427b9.jpg

• Like 2

Is that it? A pair of tweezers and a prop? Blimey .... I could do that!!

Just kidding Harv... It is coming on nicely and we don't have to suffer all that really annoying hot and humid weather that plagues you in California. :)

• Like 1

You're welcome Harv.. I'm always ready to offer unbiased honest advice on tweezers or other modelling tools. I love the faded look you've achieved but wonder whether you went one coat too much?? Perhaps some chipping might help.

• Like 1

OK, DRUM ROLL...THe WINNER IS.......Found my color ! Lots of people from other sites also, helped me with tis, and I'm very grateful ! 

The first pic is some pre color on some made up panels, to see , If anything, would stand out. It didn't so I'll pass entirely on this, and  hope the post shading will accomplish this.

The second pic is painted, and inside light. The third is outside light. Thanks for all the help, everyone ! Please let me know what YOU think...........Harv

100_4493_zpsfd119e21.jpg

100_4501_zps50c6661f.jpg

100_4503_zps8b750026.jpg

• Like 1

OH MAN,OH MAN, OH MAN...Can you tell I'm excited !!! Started painting this morning !! And I'm one happy camper. I really need feedback on this guys ! I'm lovin it so far. More pics to follow later this morning !!!............Harv( the excited one)

100_4504_zps29e45cec.jpg

100_4505_zps10296419.jpg

• Like 2