Welcome to Large Scale Modeller

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dave J

Soo.... What did you just get???

1,175 posts in this topic

Oh there is some Accurate Armour Tracks... which is half the price of the correction set.. I would recommend looking at them after you seen the kits offering as they are.... ah nice word is "lacking"!

http://www.accurate-armour.com/ShowProduct.cfm?category=12&subcategory=94&product=497&manufacturer=0

Thanks Dave .. I'll certainly have a  look at them.

Certainly from my understanding as Dave rightly states the tracks are the biggest disappointing factor with these kits, would be well worth the investment of some AM tracks ;-)

Martin.

OoooKaaay, begining to get a message here..... KIT tracks crap .....  A-A tracks good!   Hmm note to self. Get the A-A tracks Grant and don't be a Twat !  :D

Perhaps I ought to have the address for the gun barrel Dave ... ta.

Got this little bugger yesterday. 1/72 piston fighters really aren't my thing, but it was $5 and I can pull it out if I want a quick break from bigger things.

Not my pic (thanks Google!), but same kit and all that. It's got the sweet USAAF sharkmouth and a camoflaged Guatemalan number.

F-51mustang003_zpsfd55830e.jpg

i am not getting any email updates at all, and yet i have the option ticked to receive instant updates for any topic i have replied to

anyone else having this problem?

Here you Grant - http://www.panzershop.cz/inshop/scripts/price_list.asp?Level=46

Being a Mk.IV you want the second one on list, Part # PS35A327

Ordered ! 

Not the easiest site to navigate I must say, and it's not clear whether you get charged postage or not - then you confirm to buy and then ... nothing. Obviously an emailed invoice arrives but it's all very puzzling.

I'm soooo happy to see that this topic was resurrected! I love getting updates on this stuff from everybody. My model purchases have been non-existent this last month, so I don't have anything cool to post, but I like having a place to show off whenever I do get something, haha.

I picked these up a few weeks ago for my up-coming 'First Armor Build Since I Was 12 Years Old' build. And I'm quite looking forward to it  :D

SAM_0207_zps8dcfb9a8.jpg

Chris.

Mike - superb armour ! I'm very, very tempted by the 1/24th scale Tasca Panzer II I've got in stock BUT I have to remember its stock and not my personal stash !! Pity that.

KoJo - nice, but I think you need to see someone :). But those Dragon Wing-Tech E-3's are super impressive.

KoJo likes this

The Wife doesnt understand the importance of the 109, but thats ok I feel the same way about all her jewelry.

Hahaha I have the same problem!!! Last count, I had 23 1/32 109's (E's-K's).... Plus two drawers filled with AM for them!

KoJo likes this

Now that is a collection of Messerschmitts!

its a whole mess a' messerschmits!

Indeed... Now I am getting questions why I need 6 Tamiya P-51's.... :wacko::blink:

In the last month all I've orderd is the Verlinden 1:5 Ulysses S. Grant Bust.

$%28KGrHqF,!lcE9RdsW2UEBPZMb4PjOQ~~60_35

At this moment with multiple hundreds in the garage slated for Ebay, I'm trying to get kits OUT the door not IN the door.

Just got these goodies today. Lots of firsts here first NMF, first oil weathering, first non PE belts. Giving em all a try. We'll see how it goes. Decals and masks for the 1/32 b-25 coming up.

787E6797-6D5B-4F1D-ACFE-914F80191BC5-689

James H and Grant like this