Welcome to Large Scale Modeller

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dave J

Soo.... What did you just get???

1,133 posts in this topic

I've got that very kit, read a review on it years ago and it seems as good as the Tamiya 1/48 version I enjoyed building, think there are a couple of sink marks here or there on the wings, but you'll spot them on the build I'm sure and is apparently an easy fix ... Enjoy.

What markings are you doing it in?

I havent decide on what scheme yet.  I have a cheap P-36 I'm going to put together to try out my bare metal skills.  If that goes well, then It will be at least partially naked!  LOL 

Colin likes this

Got myself a HK Models B-25j bomber. Work on it will start immediately.

Cees

Ohhhh nice! ... I love to see these HK Models kits go together!! :D

Rog :)

Wingco57 likes this

Sadly, no more kits for me, just a Italian pilot and a the big refuel thank from Aviattic (already ordered) that's all :(
Why?
My wife, a really lovely wife (even for the eye;- ), say no more, you have enough!
Don't know why, really, I do not know!
Here just a moment picture of my stash, is not that much?

FB_IMG_1435862687839_zpsr5fwlfuu.jpg[/img]

Got back from work to find this beauty here for me!

Brand new 1:24 Bugatti Model 100, from Fisher Models!

http://www.fishermodels.com/product/bugatti-100p-record-plane-124-scale

Review coming in the next week......

airframe-2.jpg

airframe-1.jpg

cockpit-stuff-7.jpg

Also, Radu sent me these for review too....so coming your way as soon as I have a workshop again!

RB-K32003%20Boxart.jpg

1:32 Fokker E.II/E.III/E.IV PE wing/tail set for WNW kit.

Kit.jpg

Verbeek and Colin like this

Got this little beauty yesterday:

9441_0.jpg

unfortunately, it had no instructions! So I need to bone up on Japanese and see if I can find them online, unless someone can help me?

Its a beautiful kit, would love somone to make it in 1/16 scale (I know they do the Panzer II B in 1/24)

Colin likes this

Got this little beauty yesterday:

9441_0.jpg

unfortunately, it had no instructions! So I need to bone up on Japanese and see if I can find them online, unless someone can help me?

Its a beautiful kit, would love somone to make it in 1/16 scale (I know they do the Panzer II B in 1/24)

Send them an email here:

cib2265 likes this

Bargain I couldn't pass up, although not the biggest fan of late Tiger 1's, I might try a late war, last ditch hybrid:

SAM_1983_zpssfww5g7w.jpg

And Revell's 1/144 Space Shuttle stack, I'll replace the crawler with the paper model version. Been waiting for this to pop up on ebay:

SAM_1984_zps1748cjzk.jpg

Colin likes this

From the moment i've seen this, i wanted one, so i decided to order it right away, together with some drills and a pin vise.

DSCN1424_zpsolbhhbca.jpg

DSCN1425_zpstta06tji.jpg

The Jigster is a really handy tool, for holding, folding, bending and other duty's, and from the moment i had it in my hands it proofed it's effectiveness.

For an in depth view, here's a link from ushi website:

http://www.uschivdr.com/shopping-categories/shop-tools-hardware/

And as alway's, Alex gives you a really fast and nice service.thumbsup.gif

Greetz

Danny

Verbeek and Colin like this

A few things inbound at present ...

Those that have arrived include:

An AIMS G-6 conversion for a Revell Ju.88 ... not sure which kit I'll have to use at present ... but this is one of the original releases with quite a few marking/decal options ... so I can get another from John at some point:

IMG_0839_zpsjgdp3xpw.jpg

Next ... the HK Mosquito ...

IMG_0840_zpsfhg6pkep.jpg

... And the Tamiya effort ...

IMG_0842_zpsito9ed1q.jpg

More in a couple of weeks

Rog smile.png

Paulster and Colin like this

Nice haul there!

I had the AIMS G-6 conversion, it's a wonderful piece of kit (or should that be a wonderful kit of pieces?), but unfortunately had to sell it as it was composed of too much resin at a time when my Doctor was telling me not to have any contact with the stuff.

Maybe one day in the future...

S

Pardelhas and Artful69 like this

Yay my Revell 1/32 Fw190F-8 finally arrived!!!

It has amazing detail for $23.95 US and includes an inflight display stand!!

1586054E-09C6-4408-9499-C1A700503018_zps

Is that your stash behind you?

impressive!

Nice haul there!

I had the AIMS G-6 conversion, it's a wonderful piece of kit (or should that be a wonderful kit of pieces?), but unfortunately had to sell it as it was composed of too much resin at a time when my Doctor was telling me not to have any contact with the stuff.

Maybe one day in the future...

S

Thanks Steve

I'm very impressed with Johns detail ... Although, looking through the box, I'm going to have to email him a bunch of questions and for some directions as my skill set leaves me unsure on how to proceed with a lot of it.

Rog,

Just being curious but what are your plans with all those kits? You cannot build them all in your lifetime and the next.

Cees

I really don't know how to answer that question, Cees ... since you already seem to have a set of assumptions in place ...

I guess I could type out a whole list of plans here ... yet this isn't really the thread for it.

Wingco57 likes this