Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

10 hours ago, belugawhaleman said:

This came today; an Iwata universal dual airbrush holder. I works with

all my airbrushes except my Paasche model H airbrushes, so not entirely universal but

still very nice. 

DSCN0176_kindlephoto-21503657.jpg

AH400-A1.jpg

DSCN0184.JPG

Nice! I finally got an airbrush holder after using my cleaning jar for the longest time as a one. Should have done so long ago.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Nice! I finally got an airbrush holder after using my cleaning jar for the longest time as a one. Should have done so long ago.  

Thanks; I decided to get this one after using a bizarre Chinese holder I got on Amazon that

was only universal in that it didn't hold any type of airbrush all that well. I'm really impressed

with the build quality of this Iwata holder.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Peterpools said:

Starting to appreciate the new Revell 32nd scale kits and getting fired up to try my hand at building their Spitfire Mk11a with a Quinta Interior Detail set.

IwjScz.jpg

YxWO7q.jpg

ncYv3C.jpg

DZ0E35.jpg

Nice choice Peter. If you want to improve the accuracy a bit, Barracudacast does some nice resin updates that are mostly plug and play. 

I built one as a Mk Vb and still have another to do with the Barracudacast bits.

Carl

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Martinnfb said:

Peter, I have all of the barracuda sets for your spitfire. I trade off a whole bunch of spitfires. Let me know if you want them. 
And here is what I got for a whole bunch of kits I’ll never build one big kit I’ll never build. :)

7028FAAA-0BBD-48F8-8FEF-5E6E9BDEC448.jpeg

Too bad it's not the bubbletop or I'd help you out and have it sit in my stash to never get built instead. :D

• Like 3

A while back I shot an email off to the folks over at Reskit. Wanting to build an early F-14, I knew that the Aires F-14 burner cans were too small for the Trumpy kit. A  big glaring aftermarket  need. They replied with a " we will absolutely do some" and now finally they have been released. What a great company! Mine are enroute now.

20211110_183614.jpg

20211110_183627.jpg

• Like 10

23 hours ago, Martinnfb said:

Peter, I have all of the barracuda sets for your spitfire. I trade off a whole bunch of spitfires. Let me know if you want them. 
And here is what I got for a whole bunch of kits I’ll never build one big kit I’ll never build. :)

7028FAAA-0BBD-48F8-8FEF-5E6E9BDEC448.jpeg

It's not without it's foibles as a kit but I'd definitely recommend building it Martin. It makes an impressive addition to the display when it's done.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BlrwestSiR said:

Smitty, can't wait to see the Tomcat build. So, hi-vis or low? For me it' would have to be hi-vis.

Carl

Ya it will be the first one,  hi vis. I had a friend that I played soccer with when I was a kid who's dad worked for Revell USA. He gave me oen of those 32nd Tomcats they produced with VF-1 markings. Boy did I louse that kit up. Now, time for retribution! Won't be the first Tomcat on my shelf, Martin.

5728.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2