The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

There's such a thing as "too many"? I only thought that was in fairy tales and myth.....

So Monday I rushed on down to my LHS, where my HK B-25H was waiting for me! Fantastic kit, as expected. I've been waiting for this since HK even suggested it might happen! Of course I neglected to take any pictures to post :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

Well here's my latest addition to my stash and I swear the last, lol!! Screaming deal on eBay and thank you Thomas for emailing me a very hard to find set of instructions!

Revell vintage 1994 1/40 A-1 Skyraider!

ED468ED3-037F-4B45-AB64-835987872325_zps

• Like 1

​Start practicing on something you don't care about. I bought a Smer 1/48 G55, assembled it in about 20 minutes. Since then I have drilled holes, practiced air brushing technics and anything else I wasn't to sure about before applying it to a $100 kit.

• Like 1

​Start practicing on something you don't care about. I bought a Smer 1/48 G55, assembled it in about 20 minutes. Since then I have drilled holes, practiced air brushing technics and anything else I wasn't to sure about before applying it to a 4100 kit.

That's a fantastic idea Paul. I have a 1/72 kit that would be perfect for that. LOL I would have never thought of that. Thanks again.

I couldn't resist, the price was to good  :D

IMG_0628.jpg

Nice slippers! Next time make sure that the subject is better in view. Now we get distracted by those old Brassin sets...

whistle.gif

• Like 3

Ralph,

Be careful, you're on a very slippery slope!  This is how a stash can easily get out of hand.  It's like momentum, once it gets rolling it is very hard to stop and before you know it you're buried in dozens of kits and the feeling of guilt will start to wash over you as you can't help yourself from buying more.  Pretty soon it will become "Hi, my name is _______ and I'm a modelholic".  Then again, it could just be me. :unsure:

Have fun, there are worse things to spend money on.

Cheers,

Wayne

• Like 3

Ralph,

Be careful, you're on a very slippery slope!  This is how a stash can easily get out of hand.  It's like momentum, once it gets rolling it is very hard to stop and before you know it you're buried in dozens of kits and the feeling of guilt will start to wash over you as you can't help yourself from buying more.  Pretty soon it will become "Hi, my name is _______ and I'm a modelholic".  Then again, it could just be me. :unsure:

Cheers,

Wayne

LOL Wayne! Is there any cure or hope???

Ralph,

Cheers,

Wayne

yes.gif

Yay my new Paasche Talon Airbrush is here!!! Can't wait to experiment this weekend!

CA5C9B16-6C1D-4B55-A871-B6070865AE80_zps

Was also very happy to receive a free Iwata Neo replacement needle chuck for the one that broke in my Neo Airbrush last week.

Thank you Iwata for fantastic customer service!

0E9A8E1D-DF9A-4BDA-B4A4-64ABA60B00F8_zps

• Like 1