The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Soo.... What did you just get???

Dave J

On 11/11/2018 at 6:57 PM, 1to1scale said:

Here is my little score this weekend at the MURFREESBORO model show, I picked up all of these for $20 each, except the sealed JU-88 for $27.

EE4C91AE-E68D-407F-AE42-7B41E65C0F60.jpeg

ANOTHER Helicopter guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO....... I like the price on the 212 ( 1-N ), and the 500D........ great potential there for sure......

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Jeff said:

ANOTHER Helicopter guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO....... I like the price on the 212 ( 1-N ), and the 500D........ great potential there for sure......

I didn't used to be a helo guy, but a few weeks ago, I heard a "pop" in my head, I took two steps to the left, blinked three times, and all of the sudden I wanted helicopters. Funny how how that happens...and as my wife says..."there is something wrong with you!"

• Like 2

22 hours ago, 1to1scale said:

I didn't used to be a helo guy, but a few weeks ago, I heard a "pop" in my head, I took two steps to the left, blinked three times, and all of the sudden I wanted helicopters. Funny how how that happens...and as my wife says..."there is something wrong with you!"

My wife says the same thing.................... but it usually doesn't have much to do with model buying....................:rofl:

• Like 2

• Administrators

Regarding helicopters. I saw a blinding light one time, thought I had an aneurism. Went to the Doc, he said it was stress and have me pills. The side effect of which was an uncontrollable urge to build helos. Then, three weeks later I fell and hit my head. Wouldn’t you know it but the urge was gone. 

• Like 2