The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

zoukei-mura FockeWulf Ta152H-1

Hopefully on Friday Dave.

On Friday it's the 70th Birthday of Stabswarm JG 301!!

I've ordered a base (swarm embleme)CNC milled but it looks like it won't make it here before friday though..

Sorry for not updating this thread but I forgot to take pictures and lost the initiative completely..

Next build I'll try to do it like you guys do it

Cheers

Ted

I thought Reschke machine that was coded 1 was green or yellow? Not white... Thats if we are talking about the same scheme?

2_8.jpg

reschke5_957.jpg

The 1 looks to be light for green... but could be yellow if you look at the defence band on the fuse...

I was thinking of doing this one as well as it has an connection to New Zealand ... as this is the machine that he shot down a Kiwi Pilot from 486 Squadron...

Dave,

You could be right.. I got the idea from Hyperscale.. according to a comment made by Mr Crandall there seems to have been a white 1 flown by wille that shot down a tempest.. there's a nice picture called "the chase" that depict that flight.. though the werknr was not comfirmed..

But what do I know.. I just wanted something less common.. I was going to do the black 13 first, but my son wanted the white 1.. what to do ey?

You started riveting yet?

Cheers

Ted

I have seen the artwork of that. Its nicely done.

I seen that thread too that you mention over on HS. Interesting that he states White 1... If you haven't seen it here is the Combat Report from 486 Sqn if you haven't seen it

486-shaw-14april45.jpg

Haven't started riveting yet.... maybe this weekend?

Thanks Dave for showing me this!! Yeah... interesting indeed..

It could be white 1 on the lineup.. there's a tiny tonal difference..It' s hard to tell..

I've started riveting a P-47 while I wait for my Arado 234 from Fly.. television helps alot when riveting- just a tip if this your first looney race..

Cheers

Ted

friday is here..

since my stand is not here we´ll take of without it!

Hope you like her, I for one had a great time with her and will soon build another with some hatches and such open.

Any one here buit the P.H Ta 152 C? I´d love a C version next to her in the future.

and thanks of looking

All the best

Ted

20150123_021533_zps0d8004ef.jpg20150123_020908_zps2be0af30.jpg20150123_020715_zpsc435d97e.jpg20150123_020744_zps288522d4.jpg20150123_020630_zps96584392.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks Dave:)

She's been ready since last week except for the areals and the hooks one the canopy.. I was building Bars Me-262 parallell and used the same colours so It was fastish pace for a while there..

Don't use the kits laninggear though.. very very wobbly.. and have an extra look when putting the tail on. I didn't get my right.. a litte backtilt I belive.. otherwise a lovely time building her:)

Certainly a sizable canvas to work with - especially with all that extra surface detail.  Very rapid progress indeed Ted.  And what a great-looking aeroplane.  Love the colours.  Have taken note of your comment about the landing gear as I've not heard that mentioned before.  Cheers, Ralph.

• Like 1

Thanks you Aaron!:)

She needs some lite wash around the wingroot and maybe a tiny bit more silver and some oqtane streaks around the fuelfiller caps ( I don't know how to make that though).. But what a sexy beast she is..

I can't stop thinking what if the Mustang evolution took a similar route ( longer wings, bigger engine etc.. yehaaa!)

I was looking at Ricks review of the me 109 high altitude answer... It's a must have!!

cheers

Ted