Arado Ar 234 B-2/N

Jim H

• Administrators

Hi folks,

Here it is, freshly finished and photographed for Military Illustrated Modeller. You'll find the build log HERE.

In all, it's mostly been a great build. It has been a little frustrating in places, but that's the nature of a short-run kit. I have to say that Fly have done a pretty good job with those, and if you're contemplating getting it.....don't....just go and BUY!

Even though she's a pretty big bird, she's still sort of dwarfed a little in stature by the Dornier Do 335!

DSC_1143.jpg

DSC_1187.jpg

• Like 12

Wow, that came together really well Jim...

Currently working on a much less complex Fly kit, so I can imagine just how much work has gone into the '234 to get her finished to that standard. Lovely as usual!

• Like 2

• Administrators

Wow, that came together really well Jim... Currently working on a much less complex Fly kit, so I can imagine just how much work has gone into the '234 to get her finished to that standard. Lovely as usual! S

Which kit is it Steve?

Yes I did Jim...

You saw my wood effect Fly Natter then?

It was spectacular, but your use of the Uschi decals is probably a little beyond my skill set at this point in time. This one will be a more simplified build, perhaps I'd like to do an opened and stripped version once I see how this one goes together.

S