“LET’S GET WET!” GROUP BUILD STARTS JAN 1, 2023 ×

Sea Birds at Arrow Wolf

Grant

I really couldn't be happier than I am having these absolutely stunning, stunning models from Wingnut Wings sitting on my shelves ... without doubt, these are "up there" with some of the greatest models ever ... and if you're concerned with the display space required, WnW's have, with economy of space in mind, engineered the ability for you to remove the outer wing panels when space is at a premium   :D 

felixstowe_early_boxart_zps3d2add59.jpg

felixstowe_f2a_late_boxart_zps7b0a67be.j

Happy days!

Grant

• Like 1

Oh ! I almost forgot ... why not read our very own LSM reviews if you want more information?

Jeroen's review of the 'Early' version can be found <click> HERE or James' review of the 'Late' version <click> HERE

Both reviews are - not surprisingly - very in depth and both reflect the quality of the model :)

Grab them whilst you can folks .. stock, once again, have become quite limited!!

Happy Days,

Grant

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder folks, stock of these incredible Felixstowes (Early & Late) are becoming increasingly thin on the ground here at Arrow Wolf's Global HQ ... <Ahem>

Prices for the UK Buyer are possibly the most competitive you will find (US buyers will be scratching their heads but you don't have the double whammy of Import Duty and - yes, astonishingly - additional handling charges from our glorious ParcelFarce err, ParcelForce....) so, don't delay any further ... Numbers are dwindling.

Happy modelling ! There's a plethora of new and exciting 1/32nd on this years horizon and we're going to spoilt rotten! Keep,an eye on Arrow Wolf....

• 2 months later...

I love these!!!  Sadly my stash is already backed up to the point that anything I buy now will likely need to be built by my children's children (and I don't *have* any children - so that gives you an idea as to time-frames...)