Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

ajaycad

My other hobby........

Its bigger than it looks Harv, the angle of the photo seems to distort it a bit.  The only trick is getting in and out easily, but once I'm in, quite comfy:

IMG952228-L.jpg

• Like 3

Tony

Glad you're onboard and joining in.

I learned to fly in a J3 many moons ago and loved walking the rudder on landing in even gentle crosswinds. Welcome home.

Peter

• Like 2

Still lots more room than the inside of a Sprintcar. Better view too

Welcome Tony!

• Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 6:56 PM, harv said:

Me about 9 yrs ago.CBR 600RR. Loved it...........Harv

100_0675.JPG

fullsizeoutput_1a34.jpeg

Funny  I have a 2006 F4I version

• Like 1

My other hobby is drumming in bands. Doing some gigs with band playing David Bowie stuff and on two other bands playing our own stuff ( punk rock, post punk, goth). When I am rehearsing alone, I play along Thin Lizzy. 

73154FFF-7712-408B-BE7D-4B106B0AE404.jpeg

• Like 5

On 9/4/2018 at 11:12 PM, Wingco57 said:

You should, we have for instance a nightfighter room which displays the remains of the aircraft of aces Pfeiffer, Woldersdorf and Geiger. The last one was shot down by British nightfighter ace Bob Braham.

Cees , I'd love to see some pics of that display..... Bob Braham is Canadian,( we adopted him ;) and I'm proud to call him Canadian anyway) and he was in the RCAF and flew lots of our hot rods back in the day..... and his sons were in the RCMP here when Braham moved to Canada after the war....

• Like 3

On 9/21/2018 at 6:57 PM, Peterpools said:

Tony

Glad you're onboard and joining in.

I learned to fly in a J3 many moons ago and loved walking the rudder on landing in even gentle crosswinds. Welcome home.

Peter

I'm still wondering why he's flying from the wrong seat.  Everyone knows real Cub-O-holics fly from the rear seat.

• Like 2

On 1/14/2019 at 9:45 AM, Clunkmeister said:

I'm still wondering why he's flying from the wrong seat.  Everyone knows real Cub-O-holics fly from the rear seat.

The Legend Cub has wing tanks so you solo from the front seat.  Now that I instruct in them as well I'm flying from every seat.

• Like 2

:rofl: just messing with you, my friend.  No cork and wire fuel gauge for you. :)

But it’s actually much, much easier to handle from the rear. Much easier to feel the swing starting before you even see it.