Welcome to Large Scale Modeller: The home of the large scale military model builder. 

ajaycad

My other hobby........

Bench is awesome my friend !.....harv

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 10:58 AM, CrankyCrafstman said:

These are my other interests. My 2017 392 T/A Challenger  

20170726_123047.jpg

I am so jello :), nice ride ! My wife loves them , but we need bigger garage first.

• Like 1

Love that bench!  Got a pile of old 4X6’s from a distillery in Kentucky  about 3’ long in the garage to resaw into planks to build the toy box from. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ScottsGT said:

Ernie,  Old coworker keeps trying to get me to go the CZ route as well.  Lord knows I don’t need another gun addiction,  Kind of saving up for the pending PSA MP5 that should be out by years end.   Had the cash on hand until the woodworking hobby escalated to needing a plainer and a jointer.   My pocket carry pieces are Tupperware.  Got an old Kel-Tec P3AT and a Ruger LC9s that drops down in my pocket and its completely hidden.  

Scott, that compact disappears in my pocket, but I keep it in a shoulder rig. Just easier and more natural. And you forget you have it on. Until you need it.

I don’t keep Glocks or any other Tupperware. I dread getting Glockfoot from my 30 year hammergun habits. It’s a self preservation and anti limp decision I made years ago.

• Like 2

Scott, that 66 looks like it was pretty tough. Awesome save, man. 

• Like 1