Just didt 34km and loved it.

Just fun and enjoy the nature

20220404_160951.thumb.jpg.a59bb98f3d47e8c1f35730a050a56dc4.jpg

Mark sorry for crappy pic 

Already planning for the next ride

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I got distracted by another squirrel....

I brought this classic home.  I've always dreamed of having a classic biplane and I finally got one and it's my first airplane too.  You can ask Ernie, I'm walking around like the proudest peacock!

20220622_121516.jpg

20220622_153323.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, TJTX said:

I got distracted by another squirrel....

I brought this classic home towo days ago.  I've always dreamed of having a classic biplane and I finally got one and it's my first airplane too.  You can ask Ernie, I'm walking around like the proudest peacock!

20220622_121516.jpg

20220622_153323.jpg

Enjoy the skies and she is so beautiful. My flying days have long been over, but the dreams are never gone.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Peterpools said:

Enjoy the skies and she is so beautiful. My flying days have long been over, but the dreams are never gone.

She's a beauty Peter. One to one scale!!! LOL :)

• Like 2

This used to be my hobby but due to having a mental breakdown and leaving my job and not working for a while whilst i recovered, i had to sell her to feed my family and keep the mortgage going.

These days i now go bushcrafting and sea fishing. 

n686257415_550677_7.jpg

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Well it seems like I have had another “hobby” sneak up on me.  And I swear, it was unintentional.  

My yard.  😐   I guess buying a Ferrari of a mower back in March might have had some influence on me.

Last home all I did was pay a guy to come do the post and pre emergent weed killers and fertilizers.   Now I’m way out in the boonies I better figure it out myself or be happy cutting a mix of weeds and grass.  Just yesterday I dropped $400 on pro level chemicals and a battery powered sprayer.   Spent probably 8 to 10 hours on YouTube and websites reading up on weeds, grass and chemicals.  Oh, and throw in yard leveling using masons sand.  That will be the big agenda next spring.  Yard looks smooth until you start mowing and then it’s like being on the back of a bucking bronco.  When the place was built 15 years ago they cut down about a half dozen big trees, ground up the stumps and now the old stump remains are rotting and sinking in.  
For some reason the new place is reacting well to anything I apply or do.  I never got those results at the old home. I guess it has fueled the enthusiasm for getting this done. 

pic of Ferrari on the left next to the old clunker 

neNCPk.jpg

The weed patch I’m working with

PxJDY5.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1