The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

HpH Me410

• 3 weeks later...

Today is the day. I'm officially going to call this build done! For the past one and a half year this build was in my mind. Lot's of fun, a lot of learning and a few mistakes made this a very rewarding experience. I couldn't wait to share some pictures with you guys so that's what I'm going to do. Maybe I'll write a little longer piece in the near future, but for now I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Enjoy!

Cheers, Wouter

Cc3lWAi.jpg

sIpck5P.jpg

gsEVSeE.jpg

zJm3Tmk.jpg

aUsrlDv.jpg

goffeIv.jpg

ZS2kqxw.jpg

Er0Qs0y.jpg

wYIihQw.jpg

o1uvMQe.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice Wouter, lovely work on an interesting subject. The mottling is beautifully subtle.

Never quite understood the rear-firing barbettes on these things - just seems like a good way to shoot your own tail off if you get it wrong!

Gus

Thanks everyone! Though it was originally a wip on the LSP forums I'm still glad I got the support from here. I have to admit the one thing I'm not really happy with is the clearness of the canopy. I've tried several methods: Future, Parketlak, and Gunze clear topcoat, but I found none satisfactory. I know it's just me and not the products, so I still suck at this part. I should really meet with some of our Dutch members and ask/see how they do it  

Oh, and if one of the moderators could shift the pictures and following posts to the 'finished work' section... I published to fast, happy with the completion. But finished work should be in the finished section right?

Cheers, Wouter