The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Revell 2016 releases - 262 B-1 1:32 new tool

Fran

Given their established pattern - new subject every 2 years (Spitfire 2009, Mustang 2011, Corsair 2013, Mossie 2015), broadly popular subject that will sell at volume, something that exists to some capacity in their 1/48 catalog, and something that hasn't been done "definitively" in 1/32 scale - I'd say the two most likely subjects for 2017 are the P-47 and the Me 262. Both make excellent business sense in terms of popularity and likelihood of multiple purchases. 

We'll see what comes. But if it's a Jug that's up next, I'll be buying like six of them.

yup!

• 7 months later...

My vote for a "new" Luftwaffe WW II 1/32 scale model would be a Dornier Do-17. In 1/32 scale we already have Me-262 series from Trumpeter; Revell has offered the Heinkel He-111 P and H; Revell has offered the Ju-88A-1/4 and with Aims conversions you can make the entire series of Ju-88, 188, and 388 models. There are many Me-109 and Fw-190 variants on the market. HK and Zoukei Mura offer the Dornier Do-335... Well, you get my point!

• Like 2

My vote for a "new" Luftwaffe WW II 1/32 scale model would be a Dornier Do-17. In 1/32 scale we already have Me-262 series from Trumpeter; Revell has offered the Heinkel He-111 P and H; Revell has offered the Ju-88A-1/4 and with Aims conversions you can make the entire series of Ju-88, 188, and 388 models. There are many Me-109 and Fw-190 variants on the market. HK and Zoukei Mura offer the Dornier Do-335... Well, you get my point!

I'm in with the Dornier!!! ... Last of the Luftwaffe BoB bombers ...

will. somebody. please. DO. one????

HK are looking at a Ju.52 (no.2 on my most wanted list)

ZM are going to start pumping out 190's next year.

Rog :)

• Like 1