The Great LSM Twins Group Build ends July 3, 2024 ×

Hello

I'm currnetly building my first 1/32, using the Tamiya bird and Stencil Pal masks. Will depict F-51D 354 from Fuerza Aerea Guatemalteca. Special thanks to Sluggo form making this happen and to the member of this forum that have posted WIP's, you made building this more enjoyable thai it already is!

Tuni

Hello Tuni,

I was born in Guatemala and I enjoy when fellow modelers build "Chapin" birds.  I am about to start my Mustang and I will attempt to replicate 336, with rocket mounts, red lightning bolt and un-cuffed propeller.  If you need some pictures please let me know.  

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-17%20at%2010.29.Unfortunately, I am not able to see your post photographs.

• Like 1

Gracias!

Pictures are up! Moved them by mistake on the Photobucket.

I live in Guatemala, let me know if you need more photos of 336. I pass by it every week!

Hello Tuni,

I was born in Guatemala and I enjoy when fellow modelers build "Chapin" birds. I am about to start my Mustang and I will attempt to replicate 336, with rocket mounts, red lightning bolt and un-cuffed propeller. If you need some pictures please let me know.

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-17%20at%2010.29.Unfortunately, I am not able to see your post photographs.